The Pig is in the POLK!!! XBOX ONE HEADSET ADAPTERS are being MAILED TODAY!

Options

Comments

• RobMitch
    RobMitch Posts: 23
    edited March 2014
    Options
    BrettH wrote: »
    Received shipping email today. It was actually shipped yesterday and should arrive by Tuesday. I am curios if the package also contains the boom mic.

Brett what was your delivery?
  • BrettH
    BrettH Posts: 10
    edited March 2014
    Options
    RobMitch wrote: »
    It will still be roughly 5 hours before delivery. I will post what is in the package when it arrives.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm working to get all of these concerns answered. Stay tuned.
    Regards, Ken
  • BrettH
    edited March 2014
    Options

Just the chat adapter. I have updated it with the latest firmware and so far have only had one person say it was a little distant sounding (but could hear fine). Without trying it before the beta update was installed I do not know if it is better than the current public release. However it seems to work well. I should play with my normal group later tonight and will report back in another thread what I find.
  • Blankman
    Blankman Posts: 51
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Just the chat adapter. I have updated it with the latest firmware and so far have only had one person say it was a little distant sounding (but could hear fine). Without trying it before the beta update was installed I do not know if it is better than the current public release. However it seems to work well. I should play with my normal group later tonight and will report back in another thread what I find.
    I'm part of the Beta program as well, and there is no change in the mic's volume. :(
  • BrettH
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Blankman wrote: »
    I'm part of the Beta program as well, and there is no change in the mic's volume. :(

After playing for several hours last night I had no complaints about volume. I also looked through the Microsoft beta forums and I could not find a thread about the mic volume on the Polk. Can you post a link to the thread where this is being addressed?

I would see if your controller has the latest firmware upgrade, I think there have been at least three.
  • Blankman
    edited March 2014
    Options
    After playing for several hours last night I had no complaints about volume. I also looked through the Microsoft beta forums and I could not find a thread about the mic volume on the Polk. Can you post a link to the thread where this is being addressed?

I would see if your controller has the latest firmware upgrade, I think there have been at least three.
    The complaints aren't on the Beta forums rather they're all being reported in the Xbox One Support (Hardware & Accessories category). One look there and you'll see what we've been talking about. Also, I have the most current controller firmware installed (there were actually three).
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Hello,
    According to the folks at Polk the adapters are at the Canadian distribution center and should begin shipping out soon. If I find out more I'll let everyone know.
    Cheers, Ken
  • RobMitch
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Hello,
    According to the folks at Polk the adapters are at the Canadian distribution center and should begin shipping out soon. If I find out more I'll let everyone know.
    Cheers, Ken

Ken what about united kingdom?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Hello,
    Let me check for you.
    Regards, Ken
  • BleedBlueBlood
    BleedBlueBlood Posts: 3
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Hello,
    Cheers, Ken

Thank you Ken for being active on these boards. Customer service like this goes a long way. :)

I actually received mine yesterday via Purolator. I didn't get an email before hand, so that's why I didn't know it was on the way.

Thanks again!
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Glad to be of help!
    Take care, Ken
  • RobMitch
    edited March 2014
    Options
    polk ‏@polkaudio 4 mins
    @Jamsmitchell we will be shipping the Chat Pro mics to our international customers (free of charge), but they won't ship until April 7th.

yay even longer wait lucky us
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Hello,
    I just received some welcome news from Polk CS that the boom mic is in stock and will be shipping directly to owners. Canadian residents will receive their's directly from Polk, located in Vista, Ca.
    Cheers, Ken
  • RobMitch
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Ken do you know why international customers have got to wait another week after polk been saying it will be 31st for 3 weeks now is not our fault we don't live local who knows maybe the patch will be out by the time we finally get ours
  • Blankman
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Hello,
    I just received some welcome news from Polk CS that the boom mic is in stock and will be shipping directly to owners. Canadian residents will receive their's directly from Polk, located in Vista, Ca.
    Cheers, Ken
    Thanks for all of the good work with the updates, Kenneth! I'm eager to receive mine so I can finally use my headset with my crew! :)
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Hello,
    Any delays are purely the result of the logistics of receiving items in the USA checking their quality, repackaging them for shipment to other countries. Once there they have to pass through those local customs facilities, get repackaged for shipment to individual customers. All unfortunate delays, but they are working as quickly as possible.
    Regards, Ken
  • GAMEPHRENIC GOD
    GAMEPHRENIC GOD Posts: 53
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Just Got My Confirmation for 4Shots. I am a happy Camper...not literally, but you get the point.
  • sframsden3
    sframsden3 Posts: 52
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Just Got My Confirmation for 4Shots. I am a happy Camper...not literally, but you get the point.

For the boom mic? If so, that's great news. I am hoping to get my confirmation e-mail today as well (I have Melee's). Fingers crossed!
  • Blankman
    edited March 2014
    Options
    sframsden3 wrote: »
    For the boom mic? If so, that's great news. I am hoping to get my confirmation e-mail today as well (I have Melee's). Fingers crossed!
    I'm in the same boat with my Melee headset. Since I'm located in So Cal, it should be next day delivery for me whenever it ships.
  • aDzDooM
    aDzDooM Posts: 12
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Still have not even received any email or confirmation my adapter has been shipped : /
  • Tiremfej
    Tiremfej Posts: 11
    edited March 2014
    Options

I posted something about it in the beta forums...nothing has been said. I have yet to try it out. I've updated three times as well. I'll get around to it Monday and leave a note on here about my experience. The sound is great I love them. I honestly haven't tried the MIC once yet...I am an anti-social gamer.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,789
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Tiremfej wrote: »
    I am an anti-social gamer.

I like this guy!
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Blankman
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I just received my shipping notification for the Chat Pro mic (Sat., 3.29.14 @ 7:40 AM PST). According to Fed Ex tracking, it should be delivered some time today! I'll post impressions when I put it through its paces.
  • RobMitch
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Blankman wrote: »
    I just received my shipping notification for the Chat Pro mic (Sat., 3.29.14 @ 7:40 AM PST). According to Fed Ex tracking, it should be delivered some time today! I'll post impressions when I put it through its paces.

Blankman can your friends hear you now also can you can they hear you clear?
  • Daunting
    Daunting Posts: 21
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I plugged my 4 shots in today & had an update notice. After update people say they can hear me ok (just a little lower). I am not in the beta & don't have the boom yet.

Was there another patch? I had already done the original update few weeks ago. This was playing Titanfall.
  • Blankman
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Blankman can your friends hear you now also can you can they hear you clear?

My friends can hear me clearly & audibly with the Chat Pro mic installed to my Melee headset. This seemed to do the trick, RobMitch!
  • Tiremfej
    Tiremfej Posts: 11
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Thanks F1Nut!

I guess it's kind of an oxymoron being a gamer and anti-social. LMAO.

At any rate gave the MIC a whirl today, the Beta updates haven't fixed the issue. It isn't garbled just a lot lower. My buddy could hear me and I was clear, but the level was very low...
  • BleedBlueBlood
    BleedBlueBlood Posts: 3
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Hello,
    Cheers, Ken

Received my shipping notification on Friday and it's already on a FedEx truck to be delivered today (wow, that's fast! - California on Friday to Markham Ontario Canada on Monday)

Thank you!
  • aDzDooM
    aDzDooM Posts: 12
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Still no adapter, no help on these forums or when I have private messaged like asked. No I will not make an overseas call from Australia. No confirmation , no nothing. Pretty pissed off and hard to say I'd ever recommend this product. Do not even want to think if/when I might see the boom Mic considering still no adapter. /sigh all but given up on this ****