PSW125 Problems: Periodic Humming, Static and Heartbeat Noises

13»

Comments

• ClipdatClipdat Posts: 4,715
    Stop spamming our forum.
    Got Dayens?
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 4,715
    ^^ Again, this was directed toward a spammer that was posting links for people to click on, not at anyone having a discussion in this thread.
    Got Dayens?
  • rvs007rvs007 Posts: 1
    Hi everyone, I started noticing the dreaded heartbeat noise a week or so ago with my PSW125. Found this thread when I was googling for a solution. I thought I was covered by the 5 year warranty (it was purchased in March 2014 from Best Buy Canada) but to my dismay, the amplifier is only covered for 3 years. Shameful that Polk Audio wouldn't cover all aspect of their product with the 5 year warranty. It's like they know the amplifier would fail first beyond 3 years.

I see some older posts recommending to contact someone at soundunited.com? Is that still the course of action for Canadian customers? Moderator can you post the latest contact information for getting the heartbeat issue fixed?

Thank you.
  • rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 4,596
    HT Rig:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Peachtree Audio Nova Integrated; Bryson BPD-1; Mains: Dynaudio Emit 10 + MartinLogan Dynamo (original) sub; Center - Polk cs400i; Heights, Center Surround - Klipsch KHC - 6 In-Ceiling; Surrounds - Monoprice in-ceiling; Sub - SVS PB10-ISD; LG UP870 4K BDP

Master Bedroom
    Marantz SR-5007; Peachtree Audio NovaPre; Audiosource Amp Two, PSB Imagine B, Boston VR-10 center, NHT Super One CI surrounds, ACI Titan subwoofer, Squeezebox Touch
13»