Merry Christmas everyone!

Options
TroyD
TroyD Posts: 13,077
edited February 28 in Clubhouse Archives
I hope Santa brings everyone exactly what they want. More importantly, I hope everyone gets to spend time with their love ones.

Wendi and I hosted our annual Christmas party last night. This morning, we could name 85 people that were here and I'm sure that there were a few more. Personally, after 9pm, it was all a blur.

Someone put a six pack of Coke in the freezer to cool quickly and forgot about 'em. I found them this morning, exploded. If I figure out the genius that did that, it won't be a Merry Christmas for them though.....

Troy
I plan for the future. - F1Nut
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited December 2001
    Options
    Man, it is freakin Christmas Eve, am I the only **** that came in to work today?

Fif-teen beers last night, 4 hrs sleep, nothing but cake batter on the back end. I'm hurtin a little, still got freakin gifts to wrap.....

Sucks on the sodas, I did that once, and NEVER again...

Since no one is here, maybe I can have some 'fun with flatus and the building paging system'.

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited December 2001
    Options
    I had to make a cameo appearance in the office this AM but it was short lived. Today is Wendi's birthday so I am cutting out.

I hear ya.....my tummy is rumbling like you wouldn't believe.....

Merry Christmas

Troy
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 1,853
    edited December 2001
    Options
    Merry Christmas right back at ya Troy! This afternoon/evening is our traditional family party. It's always a good time that I look forward to every year. Sorry to hear about those sodas, though. I blew up several cans of soda my freshman year of college in our REFRIGERATOR. It was a tiny bit too cold.

Aaron
  • wangotango68
    wangotango68 Posts: 1,056
    edited December 2001
    Options
    i have never heard it described as "cake batter" before allmost fell out of my chair laughing so hard! we have 5 different family
    funcions in 5 days.

scott:cool:
  • GZ
    GZ Posts: 343
    edited December 2001
    Options
    Troy, Merry Christmas to you my friend, and to Wendi too. I'm glad you are able to celebrate the Holidays safely on home soil with your friends and family. Hope Santa is good to you both!! Sorry to hear about the Coke slushies. And a very Happy Birthday to Wendi.
    GZ
  • wodom1
    wodom1 Posts: 1,054
    edited December 2001
    Options
    Merry Christmas All! I just finished a 20-hour drive this morning from Garden City, KS to Thibodaux, LA (Southwest of NO). i think i'm just gonna sleep through Christmas Day. a friend and i took a road trip through TX, NM, CO, KS, and OK. I got trashed in Santa Fe a 3 or 4 nights ago and i still feel it. well, everyone have a great and safe holiday!
    "I got into the music business thinking it was really radical, that it wasn't really a business at all, that it was a lot of people being artistic and creative. Not true, and it made me very depressed."

Thom Yorke of Radiohead

SOPA. Bow down before me, ****. Want a cookie?

Polk Audio LSi15
    Polk Audio LSiC
    Polk Audio FXi30
    Samsung LN-T4061F 40" 1080P LCD HDTV
    Sony Playstation 3
    Outlaw Model 990 Pre/Pro
    Rotel 985 MK II
    Rotel 1072 CDP
    Soundstage Vacuum II tube pre