Marry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Options
gimpod
gimpod Posts: 1,793
edited December 2013 in The Clubhouse
I Know it's a bit early for this stuff, but I just wanted to wish everyone a

I,m going back into the VA tomorrow for more test's and maybe some minor surgery. If all go's as planned I should be back the 20th but hey what am I thinking it's the VA and nothing ever go's as planned so I might not be back till sometime early 2014 at the latest I hope. :eek:

FYI: It's been almost 3 months without nicotine of any kind :smile: but I still want to kill something :evil:.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” ~ Mark Twain
Post edited by gimpod on

Comments

• brgman
    brgman Posts: 2,859
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Merry Christmas brother.
    Good luck!!
    Main Rig-Realistic AM/FM Record player 8 track boasting 4 WPC

Backup Rig-2 CH-Rogue Audio Zeus w/Factory Special Dark Mods,Joule-Electra 300ME Platinum Preamp,OPPO-105 w/Modwright Tube Mod, Auralic Aries G2.1,Polk 2.3TL,3.1TL's,Dreadnought,RTA-15TL's,1C's All Fully Modded,2xRTA-12c's ,Benchmark DAC3 HGC,Synology NAS,VPI Scout w/Dynavector DV-20XH and Rogue Audio Ares Phono Preamp,Sony PCM-R500 DAT,HHB-850 Pro CDR,Tascam CC-222SLMKII Cassette/CDR,MIT S3.3 Shotgun Cables,Shunyata Hyra-8,Shunyata and Triode Labs Power Cords

I’M OFFENDED!!!!
  • ratster
    ratster Posts: 324
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Congrats on being nicotine free. It's a **** kicking that habit. Merry Christmas to you too!
    Main
    Parasound P5
    Parasound A21
    CA music streamer
    marantz 6005
    Clear Day dbl.shotgun
    Morrow Xlr
    1.7 Maggies

Bedroom
    adcom Gfp750
    Adcom 555
    Rotel 1072
    CA tuner
    LsiM703
    Clear day dbl shotgun
  • heartystatue
    heartystatue Posts: 329
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you. Here's hoping you have a speedi recovery and a prosperous and healthy 2014.
    HT: LSI15, LSIC, LSIFX, Emo XPA-3:biggrin: Onkyo TXNR809, Sony BDP-S500, PannyDMP-BDT320, MIT S1 SC. Mit 73842dlp
    2ch: SDA-SRS 2.3 Fully modded. BAT VK500 w/batpak, BAT VK5I, Essence HDACC.
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,453
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Same back at ya. Congrats on the nicotine,thats a great healthy decission. Good luck with surgery. Hope it all goes well & Happy Holidays to you & your family.
    Randy
    Randy/Maine
  • drumminman
    drumminman Posts: 3,396
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Merry Christmas to you, too, Tony. And congrats on being nicotine free - now I understand why some of your recent posts were a bit, ummmm, grouchy :lol:

Hope the VA takes good care of you!
    "Science is suppose to explain observations not dismiss them as impossible" - Norm on AA; 2.3TL's w/sonicaps/mills/jantzen inductors, Gimpod's boards, Lg Solen SDA inductors, RD-0198's, MW's dynamatted, Armaflex speaker gaskets, H-nuts, brass spikes, Cardas CCGR BP's, upgraded IC Cable, Black Hole Damping Sheet strips, interior of cabinets sealed with Loctite Power Grab, AI-1 interface with 1000VA A-L transformer
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,085
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Merry Christmas back-at-cha!!

Good luck with VA and your "procedure" . . . .
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Merry Christmas, and best of luck at the VA.
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • monepolk
    monepolk Posts: 1,140
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Back at you. And hang in there, it has been over 12yrs since my last smoke and I had been smoking for over 25 yrs.
  • headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,484
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Tony! (Hopefully we will see you back here before either rolls around though). I pray your VA visit goes quickly, efficiently, and effectively. God bless Tony!
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • oldmodman
    oldmodman Posts: 740
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Best results on your surgery and hope you have a great Christmas and New Year season.

Don't try to do too much, too soon.
  • Oldfatdogs
    Oldfatdogs Posts: 1,874
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Tony,take care and hope to see you back soon.
    Dan
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,794
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Guess this is too late, but.......Merry Christmas Tony.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Merry Christmas Tony-- best wishes and a speedy recovery!
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • warren
    warren Posts: 756
    edited December 2013
    Options
    gimpod wrote: »
    I Know it's a bit early for this stuff, but I just wanted to wish everyone a

I,m going back into the VA tomorrow for more test's and maybe some minor surgery. If all go's as planned I should be back the 20th but hey what am I thinking it's the VA and nothing ever go's as planned so I might not be back till sometime early 2014 at the latest I hope. :eek:

FYI: It's been almost 3 months without nicotine of any kind :smile: but I still want to kill something :evil:.
    A Very Merry Christmas to You Also, and a Happy New Year!!
    FYI: It's been almost 3 months without nicotine of any kind but I still want to kill something .It's been over Twenty for me, I'm still reaching for the pack when I get stressed.... Beer still good, so are the Rob Roy's!!
    Some final words,
    "If you keep banging your head against the wall,
    you're going to have headaches."
    Warren
  • D'prived
    D'prived Posts: 191
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Merry Christmas!
  • D'prived
    D'prived Posts: 191
    edited December 2013
    Options
    ...and a Happy New Year!
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,528
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Missed this Tony.

Best wishes to you and yours for a easy surgery and a speedy recovery.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)