Polk Drivers, Radiators, Loudspeakers, Merchandise.....

Options

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,582
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hey Mark is that SL6501 by chance the same as in the CS350 speaker?
  • rromeo923
    rromeo923 Posts: 1,513
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Mark,

The CRS SDA's are perfect for my situation. They sound great (w/out rings or spikes)! What they really do best is let you enjoy the music. Fun speakers!!!

Thanks!

Rick
    I got static in my head
    The reflected sound of everything
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited November 2013
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

I'd be guessing on that one. Best to ask Polk or Ken.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • dorokusai
    edited November 2013
    Options
    rromeo923 wrote: »
    Mark,

The CRS SDA's are perfect for my situation. They sound great (w/out rings or spikes)! What they really do best is let you enjoy the music. Fun speakers!!!

Thanks!

Rick

Awesome, it was great to meet you and John and hope to see you guys again.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • CTTE
    CTTE Posts: 183
    edited November 2013
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

I just checked my spare - yes, it's the right one.
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,916
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Mark,

Thanks!

Rick

I think the listing said with rings...
  • rromeo923
    rromeo923 Posts: 1,513
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Got the rings!! They will be installed! Just couldn't wait to hear them! Actually i am gonna need some tweeter rings/ brackets!
    I got static in my head
    The reflected sound of everything
  • DollarDave
    DollarDave Posts: 2,575
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'll take the 6501 tweeter.
  • Toolfan66
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Got the rings!! They will be installed! Just couldn't wait to hear them! Actually i am gonna need some tweeter rings/ brackets!

PM me your address..
  • dorokusai
    edited November 2013
    Options
    DaveMuell wrote: »

OK. Thx!
  • dorokusai
    edited November 2013
    Options
    It includes shipping and I will.
  • dorokusai
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Went thru and lowered some prices. Would love to move this stuff out the door.
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,981
    edited November 2013
    Options
    HI Mark,

I'll take Polk Audio Tweeter - Peerless w/ Hole - $20/shipped.

Pm Coming.

Paul
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • pitdogg2
    edited November 2013
    Options

damn you Dave!!! you could of at least gave me dibs
  • DollarDave
    DollarDave Posts: 2,575
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Sorry about that. I wasn't paying attention to the time-line of postings. If you want it, that's fine, I am just grabbing it for a spare to my 350 and 400.
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,984
    edited November 2013
    Options
    If the SDA blade/blade interface $20 shipped NIB is still available, I'll take it. Thanks.
  • pitdogg2
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Sorry about that. I wasn't paying attention to the time-line of postings. If you want it, that's fine, I am just grabbing it for a spare to my 350 and 400.

if you have a spare that will work if not it is all yours. That is what I get for not having a computer at home...
    I was just looking for a spare also.
  • dorokusai
    edited November 2013
    Options
    OK thx!
  • woofiepaws
    woofiepaws Posts: 214
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Do any of the remaining PRs fit the 1.2TLs?
    MacBook Pro running Roon-Monoprice USB-Schiit Gungir Multibit-Audioquest Earth-Schiit Freya with Tung Sol 6SN7s-Audioquest Sky-Krell FPB 400cx-Audioquest Mont Blanc-1.2tls with all the mods.
  • dorokusai
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I have some but I'm holding onto them until they turn into Platinum...so no.
  • smglbrth
    smglbrth Posts: 1,460
    edited November 2013
    Options
    dorokusai wrote: »
    I have some but I'm holding onto them until they turn into Platinum...so no.

Would that also include a nice pair of SW 121's?
    Remember, when you're running from something, you're running to something...-me
  • dorokusai
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Perhaps :-)
  • Toolfan66
    edited November 2013
    Options
    When they turn into platinum, let me know, I would be in for a set!!
  • smglbrth
    smglbrth Posts: 1,460
    edited November 2013
    Options
    dorokusai wrote: »
    Perhaps :-)

Hmmm..., just when I had hope of a second list of goodies...
    Remember, when you're running from something, you're running to something...-me
  • dorokusai
    edited November 2013
    Options
    $30.
  • dorokusai
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Everything is going out Monday folks.
  • teekay0007
    teekay0007 Posts: 2,289
    edited December 2013
    Options
    You wouldn't happen to have an SL-1500 tweeter in that stash (warehouse), would you, Mark?
  • dorokusai
    edited December 2013
    Options
    C'mon guys, get this stuff out of my house or its gone forever. I won't post these again.

No one wants a HUGE Polk Audio CES banner?

Audio Cable liquidation coming up next.

TK - No, not at this time.
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,981
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Hey Mark add the Polk Audio Passive Radiator - SW80 - $25/ shipped to my tweeter. May as well have a spare.

Thanks,
    Paul
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • dorokusai
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Everything is shipped so far, including the FREE RTA12 "hat" for Faustin.