I'm Not Afraid. Are You?

Options
mark090852
mark090852 Posts: 996
edited November 2013 in The Clubhouse
McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.
Post edited by mark090852 on

Comments

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,035
    edited November 2013
    Options
    H-e-double-hockey-sticks already froze over; what other dastardly environmental terrorism will those lovable country-rockin' lunkheads from SoCal wreak next?

We may be On the Border of true chaos; this is no time to Take it Easy. One of These Nights this just could happen... these boys are Desperados and might well Take it the Limit this time...
  • mark090852
    mark090852 Posts: 996
    edited November 2013
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    H-e-double-hockey-sticks already froze over; what other dastardly environmental terrorism will those lovable country-rockin' lunkheads from SoCal wreak next?

We may be On the Border of true chaos; this is no time to Take it Easy. One of These Nights this just could happen... these boys are Desperados and might well Take it the Limit this time...

I certainly don't have a Peaceful Easy Feeling about all of this!
    McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    edited November 2013
    Options
    DHS ??

Well, at least the NSA is the only government agency that listens.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,484
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I don't think either agency is a cable believer though Tony. :wink:

Hilarious article. Thanks for posting sir.

And yes, I am a little "freaked out" by this news.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,453
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ^^^^that was funny
    Randy/Maine
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,094
    edited November 2013
    Options
    mark090852 wrote: »
    I certainly don't have a Peaceful Easy Feeling about all of this!

Not worried at all about this, and I am the expert on it now... I stayed at a Hotel California last night!
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The DHS just needs to Get Over It and let it happen!
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • nooshinjohn
    edited November 2013
    Options
    cfrizz wrote: »
    The DHS just needs to Get Over It and let it happen!
    You just cant hide your lyin' eyes Cathy...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • scottyboy76
    scottyboy76 Posts: 2,905
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Leave cathy alone, all she wants to do is dance with the new kid in town, and in the long run, we all just need to get over it, although i cant tell you why.
    humpty dumpty was pushed
  • nooshinjohn
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I agree Scotty, but I just don't want to have to meet down at the Sad Caf

• Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,276
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Take it from this Desperado who lives Life in the Fast Lane...y'all just need to Take it Easy. I have a Peaceful Easy Feeling that it'll all work out.
    No excuses!
  • 4xoddic
    4xoddic Posts: 372
    edited November 2013
    Options
    We're part of the DHS' plan for the Eagles . . . . my Physician Asst. told me he was taken aback by the # of elderly in the audience for the Eagles concert in KC . . . . look for death panels @ souvenir stands, assisting in pulling too-tight t-shirts over our heads.

As another Joe from Wichita says, "You Can't Argue with a Sick Mind."
  • Polkersince85
    Polkersince85 Posts: 2,883
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Don't Stop Believing. Jesus Just Left Chicago and He's Heading to New Orleans. Proud Mary she must be.
    >
    >
    >This message has been scanned by the NSA and found to be free of harmful intent.<