edited May 2014 in Music & Movies
Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
Post edited by exalted512 on

Comments

• Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited August 2013
    This season looks the darkest so far.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Polkie2009
    Polkie2009 Posts: 3,834
    edited August 2013
    Looking forward to October 13th when the show returns!
  • Jhayman
    Jhayman Posts: 1,548
    edited August 2013
    Can't wait looks Awesome..
    Another series I'm addicted to is Breaking Bad on AMC as well..
    ATC SCM40's,VTL TL 2.5 Preamp,PSB Stratus Goldi's,McCormack DNA 500,McCormack MAP-1 Preamp,Pro-Ject Xtension 10 TT,Ortofon Cadenza Red/Nordost RedDawn LS Speaker cables, Bryston BDP-2, Bryston BDA-2,PS Audio AC-3 power cables
  • jflail2
    jflail2 Posts: 2,868
    edited August 2013
    This is going to be excellent. Hyped and ready to resume watching!
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
  • jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    edited August 2013
    I'm still waiting on season 3 to arrive on netflix. Season4 maybe next year.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,276
    edited August 2013
    The best show on TV! Season 4 can't get here any faster!
    No excuses!
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,031
    edited August 2013
    Love this show , can't wait
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • Poolgod69
    Poolgod69 Posts: 184
    edited August 2013
    October 13th will not get here fast enough...
    Marantz SR 5010
    Kenwood DR-V5070
    Polk RTi A9- Mains
    CSI A6- Center
    Elemental Designs A2-300 Subwoofer
    Panamax M4300-PM Power Conditioner

Working on updating my set up :rolleyes:
  • gumbay13
    gumbay13 Posts: 360
    edited August 2013
    Counting down
    AMP/Pre Pro: Outlaw 7000x, Marantz AV7703
    Speakers: Fronts:LSiM 705s/ Center: LSiM 706c / Surrounds: LSim 703s
    SUB: Rythmik LV12R x2
    Source:OPPO UDP-203
  • martinbubble
    martinbubble Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    That said, The Walking Dead is a terrific series, far spookier and more artful than either Grimm or Once Upon a Time.
    WiFi cameras are now available in the market. They are slowly replacing digital cameras in what has often been referred to as the camera revolution. Everybody loves a perfect device that does all jobs.
  • Chewie
    Chewie Posts: 80
    edited September 2013
    Kill em all... again.
    Samsung PN60E6500
    Denon AVR-E300
    Mains: LSI9s
    Center: LSIC
    Surrounds: LSIFX
    Subs: Two Atlas 12's with Rythmik 350W amps in ported 95L box.
    Power: Monster 2600 power conditioner
  • David R
    David R Posts: 134
    edited October 2013
    I am not particularly a zombie fan but this is one of the best series on TV, second to Homeland. It may have fallen off a little but still I am looking forward to it.
    Panasonic 65" Plasma - Panasonic Blu-ray. Onkyo TX-NR809 RTi A7s fronts - MK CS150s surronds.
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,084
    edited October 2013
    I JUST GOT TURNED-ON TO THIS SERIES (sorry 4 caps) . . . It's sadistic, at first, then addictive. Very addictive . . . .

Like top-shelf speakers

G
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • maxson123
    maxson123 Posts: 1
    edited October 2013
    i like and Love this show and i have no wait more
  • Polkie2009
    edited October 2013
    Get your prime on, I think AMC has been playing some of the past 3 seasons the last couple of weeks. Tomorrow night can't come soon enough!
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited October 2013
    Great start :)
  • Polkie2009
    edited October 2013
    16.1 million viewers last night tuned into TWD, talk about sick! They kicked a** on every other show last night. Anybody else think the black guy who had the shelving fall on him is hiding a drinking problem,lol?
  • exalted512
    edited October 2013
    He's hiding some kind of problem, that's for sure. I would've taken a HMMWV back with me though...
    -Cody
  • Polkie2009
    edited October 2013
    Is that the one shown on the overhead shot as they went into the PX area? I thought I saw a older woodland camo covered troop vehicle. It looked like a sweet ride, perfect for running over walkers and smushing their heads. Maybe the guys will go back for more supplies and hotwire it.
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    edited October 2013
    Apparently dweebs become zombies in the shower for skipping stabbing class.

that sentence alone will make people's heads explode.............watch the walking dead!
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • exalted512
    edited October 2013
    The only bad thing I had to say about the first episode is the special effects weren't too great when they were in the store. Still can't wait until next week!
    -Cody
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited October 2013
    mrbiron wrote: »
    Apparently dweebs become zombies in the shower for skipping stabbing class.

that sentence alone will make people's heads explode.............watch the walking dead!
    There were Zombies outside with the same eyes as his(after he turned). Looks like they have a new problem on their hands.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • jflail2
    jflail2 Posts: 2,868
    edited October 2013
    Face wrote: »
    There were Zombies outside with the same eyes as his(after he turned). Looks like they have a new problem on their hands.

And Rick kept looking at that eyeless zombie didn't he? I'm not sure where that whole disease thing is going, but after the finger licking hand shake with Darryl, and then nerdy kid serving everyone food, something is being set up.

Tyreese needs to grow a pair...
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,276
    edited October 2013
    I'm kinda thinking that with the pig lying there dead, there's a mutated version of the swine flu going around. The virus that creates walkers mutated the swine flu into a more lethal version.

Just guessing though.

At any rate, great start to the season. On Talking Dead, the executive producer said things steadily decline for them each episode until it gets VERY bad!
    No excuses!
  • westmassguy
    westmassguy Posts: 6,850
    edited October 2013
    Strong Bad wrote: »
    I'm kinda thinking that with the pig lying there dead, there's a mutated version of the swine flu going around. The virus that creates walkers mutated the swine flu into a more lethal version.

Just guessing though.

At any rate, great start to the season. On Talking Dead, the executive producer said things steadily decline for them each episode until it gets VERY bad!
    Yeah something's up with that pig. Way too much attention paid to it
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-600, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer

dhsspeakerservice.com/
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    edited October 2013
    As long as we don't find out they were all dead already, im going to continue to watch this show.

Zombie Bacon???
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • Polkie2009
    edited October 2013
    Another solid episode, looks like things are getting tougher for the group at the prison. I can't blame Carol for taking care of the dirty work, someone has to do it and try to slow down the spread of the disease. Herschel said something like, everyone has to do their part. So much going on last night with Glenn, Herschel,& Daryl and the others who went to try and find the medicine. We can only pray they make it back. No telling how far they are away from the prison, unless that was the vet. building in the background ,if so, they're probably 50 miles away.
  • chumlie
    chumlie Posts: 8,658
    edited October 2013
    Gotta thin that cast somehow.
  • Polkie2009
    edited October 2013
    Anyone catch The Talking Dead last night with Marilyn Manson as one of the guests. If AMC paid him to be there, they need to get a refund. That assclown wouldn't shut up and kept interrupting everyone and going off on various tangents with his verbal diarrhea. Chris handled it as best as he could, I felt bad for his other guests as they could barely get a word in edgewise.
  • exalted512
    edited November 2013
    I don't ever watch the after show. I'm sure I can find it on their website though. Pretty good episode last night though!
    -Cody