Suggestions needed for mazda cx9 audio system

Options
EDUBAG
EDUBAG Posts: 401
edited July 2013 in Car Audio & Electronics
Hey guys,

I just bought a brand new mazda cx9 and the system that comes with it (non bose) to be kind is a total crap!! Being a polkie i was wondering if any of you guys know what would be the best way to upgrade without changing the headunit? Could i install components? In front and coaxial in the backdoors with the headunit? i beleive that the factory speakers are 6 x 8 on the doors but i think that there are a pair of in dash speakers.

Any of you familiar with that particular car system? I would go either db571 on doors and db351 on dash. Or db6501 in front, placing the tweeter in dash and db571 on the back doors.

Please take into consideration that the system brings bluetooth backup camara and steering wheel controls, so any suggestions should not interfere with this.

Thank you all

Eduardo
HT:
POLK AUDIO RTI4 FRONTS
CSI3 CENTER
DEF TECH PROMONITOR800 SURROUNDS
PSW 125 SUB
PIONEER ELITE AVR23TXH AVR
APPLE TV 160GB
PANASONIC BLURAY PLAYER
50" PANASONIC PLASMA TCP50C2

2 CHANNEL:
KEF R300 THREE WAY BOOKSHELF GLOSS PIANO BLACK
ROTEL RC 990BX PRE
ROTEL RB 990BX AMP
OPPO DV980 (AS CD PLAYER)
PIONEER PL100 TURNTABLE WITH SHURE MX97E CART
MIT EXP2 SPEAKER CABLES
Post edited by EDUBAG on

Comments

• stanletmontena
    stanletmontena Posts: 10
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I suppose putting a speaker thats not compatible with the player can cause difference. So either try buying a system that comes with the bluetooth. As for the camera, isnt that a different component? It shouldnt be causing any interference anyways..
  • nguyendot
    nguyendot Posts: 3,594
    edited July 2013
    Options
    On the electronics side you should get an MTX Re-q5 so you can use an external amp with the stock system.
    Main Surround -
    Epson 8350 Projector/ Elite Screens 120" / Pioneer Elite SC-35 / Sunfire Signature / Focal Chorus 716s / Focal Chorus CC / Polk MC80 / Polk PSW150 sub

Bedroom - Sharp Aquos 70" 650 / Pioneer SC-1222k / Polk RT-55 / Polk CS-250

Den - Rotel RSP-1068 / Threshold CAS-2 / Boston VR-M60 / BDP-05FD