Assorted cds and a DVD-A

Options
jhw59
jhw59 Posts: 348
Prices include 1st class shipping to continental US. Other areas we will see if it can be worked out. Any questions, please ask. I am trying to make one trip to the PO but won't hold shipment (s) up unnecessarily. Paypal or USPS money order only. I have to go to the PO tomorrow so any orders I receive by 2PM 5/1 will go out then.

Grading is on the conservative side. All play with no issues. Some of these are OOP And away we go.....

DVD-A-Bobby Womack-Soul Sensation Live-Case has shelf wear and a smalll crack on lower left corner
Art is NM, DVD-A is VG+ with a couple buffs-plays perfectly $40 OOP

CD

Mosaic-#229 The Complete Clef/Verve Count Basie Fifties Studio Recordings (8 CDs) New/Sealed
$180 shipped USPS Priority. This is OOP

Woody Shaw-all OOP

Two More Pieces of the Puzzle. Jazz 32 rerelease of the Muse issue. 2 cds includes Woody Shaw Concert Ensemble and Iron Men. Black mark thought bar code. Everything M- $35

Bemsha Swing BN 1987 issue 7243829029 2 cds Case shows slight shelf wear Art and cds are M- $30

Moontrane Jazz 32 rereleae of the Muse issue. Cover and Art are M- Cd is VG+ with a light mark.
$30

Setting Standards- Jazz 32 rerelease of the Muse issue. Cover and Art M- cd is VG with several light scratches. $30

Sonny Rollins-Saxophone Colossus Prestige 20bit PRCD 7079 2 Case shows signs of shelf wear. Art and cd M- BMG Direct version Does not have slip case $10

Wayne Shorter-Search for the New Land RVG edition Everything M- $7

The Doors-Live in Pittsburgh 1970 Everything M-. DMC/Bright Midnight/Rhino R2271548 $11
Post edited by jhw59 on

Comments