Midbass/SDA Network -
Clarity Cap SA
Jantzen Inductors

13 awg SDA cable, NL2
Aluminum Plates
Cardas Post
GIMPOD Boards

The works! :)
- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
Post edited by VR3 on

Comments

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,174
    edited April 2013
    Options
    :-D

You are the man!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • VR3
    edited April 2013
    Options
    16 mh - 2.6 dcr
    1.75mh - .96 dcr
    .4 mh - .6 dcr
    .875 mh - .46 dcr
    .3 mh - .5 dcr
  • headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,490
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Holy Crap Trey! I need to order some of those for my 2.3TL's!
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • VR3
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I have one extra set! :)

Ready to ship tomorrow! :-P
  • VR3
    edited April 2013
    Options
    FWIW - not advertising by no means but I know some people wanted these inductors and did not have the money at the time or whatever the case may have been. I am doing another inductor order here soon that I can throw these on - this order only took 2-3 weeks but it usually takes 6 to 8 weeks.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,921
    edited April 2013
    Options
    That's a lot of copper.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Trey is minting pennies for his new country, KickassXoverModtopia.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • VR3
    edited April 2013
    Options
    haha! All speakers sound better there I hear!
  • musky1963
    musky1963 Posts: 275
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Pm sent. I need to get my 2.3tl's done. I have the gimpod boards, but no parts :(
    Jeff
  • F1nut
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Got my copper order today. Thanks Trey!

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• VR3
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Pics!
  • VR3
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Mo pics!
  • VR3
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Even more pics!
  • VR3
    edited April 2013
    Options
    All done!

My least favorite task so far in the audio world is removing soldered on wires from cardas post and glue then reinstalling them... holy crap
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,328
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Trey,

I need a set of inductors for my SRS 2.3s (not TL). PM me with the details.

Regards,
    Carl

• VR3
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Not tl 2.3
  • zane77
    zane77 Posts: 1,696
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Trey, those all look fantastic, can't wait to pull a little coin together to get mine finished
    Home Theater
    Onkyo PR-SC5508 Sharp LC-70LE847U
    Emotiva XPA-5 Emotiva XPA-2 Emotiva UPA-2
    Front RTi-A9 Wide RTi-A7 Center CSi-A6 Surround FXi-A6 Rear RTi-A3 Sub 2x PSW505
    Sony BDP-S790 Dishnetwork Hopper/Joey Logitech Harmony One Apple TV
    Two Channel
    Oppo 105D BAT VK-500 w/BatPack SDA SRS 2.3 Dreadnought Squeezebox Touch Apple TV
  • VR3
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Thank you sir! :]
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,328
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Very nice Trey!

I am still debating what capacitors, resistors and binding posts to use. Decisions, decisions! I am happy with my Sonicaps and Mills, but I am always looking to make improvements.
    Carl

• VR3
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Thank you sir!

The ESA + Mundorf is my favorite if the MR is not in the budget. The MR is the best of the best in my opinion, granted I cant afford Duelund... lol
  • VR3
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Finishing up Jesse's old crossovers
  • F1nut
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Huh? Not my crossovers.

President of Club Polk

• VR3
    edited September 2013
    Options
    They were ones you had upgraded in the past...

The SDA was Solen, stock inductors. David L is the current owner... It has two five watt mills resistors wired in series for the resistors....
  • F1nut
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Trey and I talked....I do not recall who I did these for and since I never use Solen caps I'm thinking the owner must have supplied them. So I'm curious, who is or was the original owner of these speakers?

President of Club Polk

• VR3
    Options
    Duelund resistors, C-Coil, 9 Awg SDA Cable :)

2lk0vjksqhbq.jpg
    3q4sqnpvn7y7.jpg