Bf4

mrbiron
mrbiron Posts: 5,711
edited March 2013 in Video Games
Giggity....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/U8HVQXkeU8U&quot; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
Post edited by mrbiron on

Comments

• Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited March 2013
    I'll be pre-ordering.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • PrazVT
    PrazVT Posts: 1,606
    edited March 2013
    I probably will too
    ALL BOXED UP for a while until I save up for a new place :(

Home Theater:
    KEF Q900s / MIT Shotgun S3 / MIT CVT2 ICs | KEF Q600C | Polk FXi5 | BJC Wire | Signal / AQ ICs | Shunyata / Pangea PCs | Pioneer Elite SC 57 | Parasound NC2100 Pre | NAD M25 | Marantz SA8001 | Schiit Gungnir DAC | SB Touch

2 Channel:
    Polk LSi9 (xo mods), Polk DSW MicroPro 2000 sub | NAD c375BEE | W4S DAC1 | SB Touch | Marantz SA-8001 | MIT AVt 2 | Kimber Hero / AQ / Signal ICs | Shunyata / Signal PCs
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    edited March 2013
    I will of hopefully built a new PC by this time.
    Although decent on console, gotta get back to the keyboard/mouse roots.
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • jflail2
    jflail2 Posts: 2,868
    edited March 2013
    After the Sims debacle, and the DRM push for EA resulting in a constant need for a connection to their servers, I can't with good conscience pick this one up. Or any other EA games for that matter. I hate it's come to that, but I can't justify supporting EA any longer.
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
  • codyc1ark
    codyc1ark Posts: 2,530
    edited March 2013
    Looks like I'll be hanging up COD for awhile when this comes out. I got onto the series a little late only really playing the third one. Come to think about it, I believe I DID have the first one when I had my xBox hooked up... Either way, I'll need to brush up on my flight techniques once this hits the stores. Giggity is right.
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited March 2013
    jflail2 wrote: »
    After the Sims debacle, and the DRM push for EA resulting in a constant need for a connection to their servers, I can't with good conscience pick this one up. Or any other EA games for that matter. I hate it's come to that, but I can't justify supporting EA any longer.
    At first the DRM push turned me off. But if you think about it, you're practically getting another five or so maps(almost another full game) for $10 or less. I generally stick to a game for a few months or so, but since BF3 came out, I haven't play anything else due to the add ons.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Polkie2009
    Polkie2009 Posts: 3,834
    edited March 2013
    I keep hoping we'll get another Battlefield Bad Company game, that was a great__ game and actually fun to play. Maybe it just didn't sell enough or have enough fans to warrant them making a new BBC3.