Options

Comments

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,311
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Good luck with that conversation Bob. *winks*

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Bob in WI
    Bob in WI Posts: 155
    edited March 2013
    Options
    We had the discussion & I find the garage to be surprisingly comfortable.
  • treitz3
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Hehe...
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • cc43fan
    cc43fan Posts: 22
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Thanks for the list.
  • treitz3
    edited April 2013
    Options
    No problem, cc43fan. My pleasure. Just found another one. It's not really a site to replace AudiogoN, it's a search engine that [reportedly] scours 40 different sites for used audio gear. It may be of some help to some who are looking for a certain piece of gear.

http://www.hifishark.com/

Tom
  • gustavo70
    gustavo70 Posts: 3
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Thank ,verygood links.
  • jumpindick
    jumpindick Posts: 428
    edited April 2013
    Options
  • Goldenboy72206
    Goldenboy72206 Posts: 126
    edited April 2013
    Options
    thanks for the list
  • treitz3
    edited April 2013
    Options
    No problem, fellas. Glad to be of some help.

https://exchange.positive-feedback.com/

The above link is currently in beta.

Tom
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,225
    edited April 2013
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »
    No problem, fellas. Glad to be of some help.

https://exchange.positive-feedback.com/

The above link is currently in beta.

Tom

Is this one we want to add or no ? :cool:
  • treitz3
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Yes, sir. It was just recently launched, so there isn't much there yet but it is rumored [and the hopes of PF] that this will be "the" replacement for the 'gon. Only time will tell, though. Thank you.

Tom
  • leftwinger57
    leftwinger57 Posts: 2,917
    edited April 2013
    Options
    While this granted is not exactly what your asking for I thought it was interesting enough to post. It give a master list from A-Z of every manufacturer.So if looking for a specific brand this might be the way to go for you .Again not an auction or barter site just a list of builders

http://www.finest1.com/audio/audlist4.html
    2chl- Adcom GFA- 555-Onkyo P-3150v pre/amp- JVC-QL-A200 tt- Denon 1940 ci cdp- Adcom GFS-6 -Modded '87 SDA 2Bs - Dynamat Ext.- BH-5- X-Overs VR-3, RDO-194 tweeters, Larry's Rings, Speakon/Neutrik I/C- Cherry stain tops Advent Maestros,Ohm model E

H/T- Toshiba au40" flat- Yamaha RX- V665 avr- YSD-11 Dock- I-Pod- Klipsch #400HD Speaker set-

Bdrm- Nikko 6065 receiver- JBL -G-200s--Pioneer 305 headphones--Sony CE375-5 disc
  • leftwinger57
    leftwinger57 Posts: 2,917
    edited April 2013
    Options
    While granted is not exactly what your asking for I thought it was interesting enough to post. It give a master list from A-Z of every manufacturer.So if looking for a specific brand this might be the way to go for you .Again not an auction or barter site just a list of builders.

http://www.finest1.com/audio/audlist4.html
    2chl- Adcom GFA- 555-Onkyo P-3150v pre/amp- JVC-QL-A200 tt- Denon 1940 ci cdp- Adcom GFS-6 -Modded '87 SDA 2Bs - Dynamat Ext.- BH-5- X-Overs VR-3, RDO-194 tweeters, Larry's Rings, Speakon/Neutrik I/C- Cherry stain tops Advent Maestros,Ohm model E

H/T- Toshiba au40" flat- Yamaha RX- V665 avr- YSD-11 Dock- I-Pod- Klipsch #400HD Speaker set-

Bdrm- Nikko 6065 receiver- JBL -G-200s--Pioneer 305 headphones--Sony CE375-5 disc
  • decal
    decal Posts: 3,205
    edited April 2013
    Options
    ontopic.gif
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.
  • W WALDECKER
    W WALDECKER Posts: 900
    edited April 2013
    Options
    www.audionervosa.com has a area to sell or buy gear in. AudioNervosa is a nice little site created by a Audiocircle member from North Carolina.
    Rogue Audio stereo 100 tube amplifier - Lector Zoe preamplifier with 6H30 pi's
    .Audience AU24SE speaker and ic cables- Chord Qutest DAC - Black Cat Silverstar II 75ohm digital cable-Tyler Acoustics Linbrook Signature system with large bass cabinets to accommodate 10" Seas magnesium woofers.2xhmpsuownoj.jpg
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Okay, I think the list is up to date. :cool:
  • treitz3
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Quit spamming dude. I just banned you on another forum for doing the same thing. You have informed us about your site, now kindly move on.

Tom
  • doctorcilantro
    doctorcilantro Posts: 2,028
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Ban 'em . They obviously had a herd of spammers to spread the word.
    For Sale 2019:
    Tortuga Audio LDR passive preamp
    Decware EL34 amp
    Allnic H-1201 phono
    Zu Union Cubes
    iFi iDSD DAC, .5m UBS, iFI Gemini cable, Oyaide Tunami XLR 1.3M, Oyaide Tunami Speaker wire 1.5M, Beyerdynamic DT1990 headphones, PS Audio P3 power center

• treitz3
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Thank you to whomever removed the spam. Much appreciated. *winks*

Tom
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2013
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »
    Thank you to whomever removed the spam. Much appreciated. *winks*

Tom

You are welcome. Cheers.
  • spidermanusa
    spidermanusa Posts: 27
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'm in the market for speakers. This list has been extremely helpful. Thank you.
  • treitz3
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hello, spidermanusa. No problem and you are welcome. Happy speaker hunting and best wishes for a great speaker purchase.

Tom
  • treitz3
    Options
    Moderators, if you would be so kind, would you please add this one to the list on the first post?

http://www.tmraudio.com/

Thanks in advance!

Tom
  • treitz3
    Options
    Here is another one I spotted yesterday. audioflea.com

The link below is a discussion on another forum talking to the owners of this new site.
    http://www.whatsbestforum.com/showthread.php?22829-AudioFlea-Your-New-HiFi-Marketplace-is-Here!

Moderators, if you would be so kind, would you please add this one to the list on the first post?

Tom
  • doctorcilantro
    doctorcilantro Posts: 2,028
    Options
    What's up with Agon lately, hardly any phono carts listed...
    For Sale 2019:
    Tortuga Audio LDR passive preamp
    Decware EL34 amp
    Allnic H-1201 phono
    Zu Union Cubes
    iFi iDSD DAC, .5m UBS, iFI Gemini cable, Oyaide Tunami XLR 1.3M, Oyaide Tunami Speaker wire 1.5M, Beyerdynamic DT1990 headphones, PS Audio P3 power center

• treitz3
    Options
    Good question. Not much for Musical Fidelity either.

Tom
  • soundholic
    Options
    Now there is a new site called usaudiolist.com. It looks very nice and neat.
  • treitz3
    Options
    Thank you sir and welcome to the forum!

Tom
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 342
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Putting it bluntly, Audiogon are s***s for money. They protect known commercial shills who do backdoor deals and do direct marketing for audio manufacturers, whilst calmly igorning repeated complaints from members, censoring any dissenting comments and banning members who try to repeatedly expose them. That site is run by corrupt owners and is completely f***** in my opinion. I recently cancelled my membership in disgust.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,787
    Options
    ^ Wow ^

I don't know about any of that, but I do know it is still the go to site for audio gear dealings.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk