res/mcp35x-rx480-gpu-gpu-rx480 white tubing
res/mcp35x-rx480cpu-chipset-res orange tubing
Post edited by Juggalo23451 on

Comments

• seabeerob213
    seabeerob213 Posts: 1,840
    edited January 2013
    i'll post mine in a bit
    2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA
  • seabeerob213
    edited January 2013
    2013-01-14-181.jpg
    simple shell and button/stick mods, seahawks colors of course, the left trigger in th blue aluminum was defective so im waiting on the exchange to get here
    2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA
  • seabeerob213
    edited January 2013
    and one pic wont load
  • Juggalo23451
    Juggalo23451 Posts: 42
    edited January 2013
    171970_10151527279634937_179932322_o.jpg

I also have one in red and green :)
    Computer builder and water cooler
    res/mcp35x-rx480-gpu-gpu-rx480 white tubing
    res/mcp35x-rx480cpu-chipset-res orange tubing
  • seabeerob213
    edited January 2013
    haha, i have no soldering skill for electrical and i cant find solder out here, only an iron
  • chriscorv58
    chriscorv58 Posts: 22
    edited February 2013
  • RamZet
    RamZet Posts: 792
    edited February 2013
    nope forget the cool Xbox controllers. Lets see some images of that Microsoft Mouse!
    B&W CM9Classé Sigma