Black Ops 2

Options
2»

Comments

• spaceman
    spaceman Posts: 138
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I can't get online with my 360 anymore. Well not since last year when my 2005 360 apparently became too old for microsoft and they would not let me update anymore. PROBABLY didn't believe any still worked. If anyone wants my copy for cheap just pm me.
  • kuntasensei
    kuntasensei Posts: 3,263
    edited January 2013
    Options
    spaceman wrote: »
    I can't get online with my 360 anymore. Well not since last year when my 2005 360 apparently became too old for microsoft and they would not let me update anymore. PROBABLY didn't believe any still worked. If anyone wants my copy for cheap just pm me.
    There's no restriction on updating the 360, even launch consoles. The updates identify which version of the system you have and download the correct version of the update for your box. Does it give you an error message? The only restriction they place is if your system was modded, in which case they can perma-ban your system.
    Equipment list:
    Onkyo TX-NR3010 9.2 AVR
    Emotiva XPA-3 amp
    Polk RTi70 mains, CSi40 center, RTi38 surrounds, RTi28 rears and heights
    SVS 20-39CS+ subwoofer powered by Crown XLS1500
    Oppo BDP-93 Blu-ray player
    DarbeeVision DVP5000 video processor
    Epson 8500UB 1080p projector
    Elite Screens Sable 120" CineWhite screen
  • Zeros
    Zeros Posts: 940
    edited January 2013
    Options
    spaceman wrote: »

If you do actually decide to sell it, drop me a PM. I can't PM you because your inbox is full.
  • KellyMic
    KellyMic Posts: 166
    edited January 2013
    Options
    PolkGTI wrote: »
    I just started the campaign, I think I am on the 3rd level... It's a lot of fun. Mulitplayer not yet as well I want to finish the Campaign first besides I've been splitting time between this and Fifa 13
    Just recently started the campaign too, just past shooting down the chopper from the boat. So far so good...
    ---
    Polk Studio Monitor 4.6 Series 2's, Polk RT1000p's, Polk LSi25's, Boston Acoustic VR-975's
    Crown D-75, Crown CE1000, Crown CE2000
  • PolkGTI
    PolkGTI Posts: 23
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Now that I have my sound system set up I'm going to go back and start the missions so I can enjoy the sound. I fianlly got to test it in Zombie mode and it was AWESOME
    Mitch

TV: Panasonic 50'' Plasma S30
    Receiver: Harmon Kardon AVR1700
    Fronts: Polk TSi400
    Center Channel: Polk CS10
    Subwoofer: Polk PSW111

MISC: Xbox 360, PS3, Pansonic Blu Ray Player
  • polkfarmboy
    polkfarmboy Posts: 5,703
    edited January 2013
    Options
    There's nothing like some tubes for video games
  • kuntasensei
    edited January 2013
    Options
    PolkGTI wrote: »
    Now that I have my sound system set up I'm going to go back and start the missions so I can enjoy the sound. I fianlly got to test it in Zombie mode and it was AWESOME
    Honestly, I think the directional audio is the best in this game over all of the other COD titles. They're actually using Dolby's audio engine for once instead of whatever they were using before (I think the FMOD sound system). Footsteps aren't as prominent (which isn't such a bad thing, honestly) but on my 9.1 setup, I can pinpoint the direction of a shot behind me and usually turn to kill the guy. Height channels are also working nicely for this, especially with some of the killstreaks that fly overhead (and the EMP burst = subwoofer killer!).

I've also been running with my sensitivity set to 11 on the 360, which took some getting used to, but definitely improves your ability to quick-turn for hardcore matches.
    Equipment list:
    Onkyo TX-NR3010 9.2 AVR
    Emotiva XPA-3 amp
  • Jhayman
    Jhayman Posts: 1,548
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I own it on PS3 and the PC..
    I prefer to play fps on the PC, can't beat the mouse keyboard combo..
    ATC SCM40's,VTL TL 2.5 Preamp,PSB Stratus Goldi's,McCormack DNA 500,McCormack MAP-1 Preamp,Pro-Ject Xtension 10 TT,Ortofon Cadenza Red/Nordost RedDawn LS Speaker cables, Bryston BDP-2, Bryston BDA-2,PS Audio AC-3 power cables
  • canadianicon25
    canadianicon25 Posts: 200
    edited January 2013
    Options
    what is the best part about this game?
  • Jhayman
    Jhayman Posts: 1,548
    edited January 2013
    Options
    running around fragging opponents..
    see who's better than who..lol
    Who gets more kills..
    ATC SCM40's,VTL TL 2.5 Preamp,PSB Stratus Goldi's,McCormack DNA 500,McCormack MAP-1 Preamp,Pro-Ject Xtension 10 TT,Ortofon Cadenza Red/Nordost RedDawn LS Speaker cables, Bryston BDP-2, Bryston BDA-2,PS Audio AC-3 power cables
  • PrazVT
    PrazVT Posts: 1,606
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Hey Guys ... anyone have their stats / unlocks get reset? I played an offline game to practice and then logged on to play multiplayer. All my prestige awards, some weapons, scorestreaks, perks are all locked and I have 0 unlock tokens!! I opened a support ticket, but this sucks.
    ALL BOXED UP for a while until I save up for a new place :(

Home Theater:
    KEF Q900s / MIT Shotgun S3 / MIT CVT2 ICs | KEF Q600C | Polk FXi5 | BJC Wire | Signal / AQ ICs | Shunyata / Pangea PCs | Pioneer Elite SC 57 | Parasound NC2100 Pre | NAD M25 | Marantz SA8001 | Schiit Gungnir DAC | SB Touch

2 Channel:
    Polk LSi9 (xo mods), Polk DSW MicroPro 2000 sub | NAD c375BEE | W4S DAC1 | SB Touch | Marantz SA-8001 | MIT AVt 2 | Kimber Hero / AQ / Signal ICs | Shunyata / Signal PCs
  • HTguru1982
    HTguru1982 Posts: 1,066
    edited February 2013
    Options
    It's a broken game. Treyarch knows about the problem but won't do anything about it. Same with the lag and matchmaking issues. I gave the game away to a friend after two weeks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoFnIckyoxg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EyojLjUh5Q
    PrazVT wrote: »
    Hey Guys ... anyone have their stats / unlocks get reset? I played an offline game to practice and then logged on to play multiplayer. All my prestige awards, some weapons, scorestreaks, perks are all locked and I have 0 unlock tokens!! I opened a support ticket, but this sucks.
    Display: Sony 42" LCD
    Sources: Harman Kardon DVD-27,
    Panasonic DMP-BDT110 blu ray player
    AVR: Sony STR-DA2400ES
    Amps: Sonance Sonamp 260(fronts),
    Kenwood KM-894(surrounds)
    Fronts: NHT 2.5
    Center: NHT VS-1.2A
    Surrounds: NHT Super One
    Subwoofer: SVS PB10-ISD
  • PrazVT
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Well, I opened a support ticket and within an hour, they had rolled me back from level 50 down to level 47 or something. I had to re-level up, but it seems to be okay now.

I haven't experienced any lag since I've been playing the game, so at least that is good. But the game crashes / freezes my xbox once a day.

What are the matchmaking issues?

Home Theater:
    KEF Q900s / MIT Shotgun S3 / MIT CVT2 ICs | KEF Q600C | Polk FXi5 | BJC Wire | Signal / AQ ICs | Shunyata / Pangea PCs | Pioneer Elite SC 57 | Parasound NC2100 Pre | NAD M25 | Marantz SA8001 | Schiit Gungnir DAC | SB Touch

2 Channel:
    Polk LSi9 (xo mods), Polk DSW MicroPro 2000 sub | NAD c375BEE | W4S DAC1 | SB Touch | Marantz SA-8001 | MIT AVt 2 | Kimber Hero / AQ / Signal ICs | Shunyata / Signal PCs
  • Zeros
    Zeros Posts: 940
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Hey Praz, you know, you wouldn't have these problems if you were playing BF3 with Shep and me. :razz:
  • kuntasensei
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Zeros wrote: »
    Hey Praz, you know, you wouldn't have these problems if you were playing BF3 with Shep and me. :razz:
    No, then your problem would be that you were playing BF3. :razz:
    Equipment list:
    Onkyo TX-NR3010 9.2 AVR
    Emotiva XPA-3 amp
  • PrazVT
    edited February 2013
    Options
    But it's so slooow on 360!
    Zeros wrote: »

Home Theater:

2 Channel: