Polk LS90 (cherry)

Options
JimAckley
JimAckley Posts: 1,138
edited January 2013 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Yep, even my LS90s are getting the big boot, which is a shame because they are just so damn good, but I need the money for other projects. If you've ever used the LS90s you know how poorly designed the grills were, and that's truly the only weak point of these bad boys. They can handle every thing my SC-37 can throw at them with PLENTY of room to spare. My model is the "cherry" finish. I'd rate them a 7/10 just because of the grills, but that can be fixed quite easily with glue.

Asking $300 + shipping, but would most definitely prefer to do this somewhere in Texas or Oklahoma.

IMG_0063.jpg
IMG_0065.jpg
IMG_0066.jpg
- Computer Rig -
YAΘIN MS-20L, polkaudio RT5

- Main Rig -
Pioneer SC-37, Overnight Sensations, Samsung 52" LCD

- Currently In Progress -
Curt Campbell's Uluwatu LCR, LMS Ultra Gjallarhorn, JBL W15GTi stereo subs, 2.1 entertainment system for the gf
Post edited by JimAckley on

Comments

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,531
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Dang, you going crazy Jim.

GLWTS, the LS90's are a set I would love to compare to my LSi 15's.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Polkie2009
    Polkie2009 Posts: 3,834
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Sorry to hear you're having to sell your LS90's Jim. I have a pair just like these but I think they are actually oak, not cherry. They are beautiful just the same and are a fantastic speaker for someone who is ready to upgrade from what they are using now. $300.00 is a great price so someone better jump on this offer asap,they won't last long.
  • JimAckley
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Then they're likely "oak".

I don't have to sell them, I just don't have anywhere else to put them and I would rather have the money to finally finish my other towers.

Here's two pics of the one damaged corner.
    - Computer Rig -

- Main Rig -

Curt Campbell's Uluwatu LCR, LMS Ultra Gjallarhorn, JBL W15GTi stereo subs, 2.1 entertainment system for the gf
  • cnh
    cnh Posts: 13,284
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Nothing a little plastic wood and some Poly-coat with the appropriate "tint" couldn't cover up!

What happened? I thought you had some LSi-Ms? When did you get a set of LS-90s?

GLWTS! Great price!

cnh
    Currently orbiting Bowie's Blackstar.!

Polk Lsi-7s, Def Tech 8" sub, HK 3490, HK HD 990 (CDP/DAC), AKG Q701s
    [sig. changed on a monthly basis as I rotate in and out of my stash]
  • JimAckley
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I've had the 90s for a while now. Guess I ended up going backwards in the line-up, haha.

I decided against the LSiM since some DIY speakers would cost less. I have a set of monster towers that will get finished once I've sold these.
    - Computer Rig -

- Main Rig -

• jcaut
    jcaut Posts: 1,849
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I sent you a PM also, but are these still for sale??

Thanks,
    Jason
  • JimAckley
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Sorry for the delayed response. These sold some time ago. My apologies for not posting it here.
    - Computer Rig -

- Main Rig -