Forward Unto Dawn Live Action Halo Series

mrbiron
mrbiron Posts: 5,711
edited October 2012 in Video Games
Any of you HALO lovers been watching this mini series on YouTube?
The beginning is slow but is starting to pick up. They upload a new episode every friday.

Episode #1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfJVgXBfSH8&feature=relmfu
Episode #2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K56gSEJ6IGc&feature=relmfu
Episode #3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbBYG77VeCE&feature=relmfu
Episode #4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ_xn889cSk&feature=g-high-f
Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
Post edited by mrbiron on

Comments

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    edited October 2012
    Been waiting till they got more to watch before starting so I can watch for a long time :smile:....
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • mrbiron
    edited October 2012
    They are roughly 15 minutes a piece so you are looking at an hour right there!!:wink:
    *SPOILER* People die!!
  • EndersShadow
    edited October 2012
    mrbiron wrote: »
    They are roughly 15 minutes a piece so you are looking at an hour right there!!:wink:
    *SPOILER* People die!!

I will probably wait until the night before the game comes out to help build up my excitement :smile:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • mrbiron
    edited October 2012
    Lol! I hope it's not a big disappointment when you finally watch it.

As far as the game, hopefully we still have power/cable by then :biggrin: otherwise, it's just another case on the shelf.
  • EndersShadow
    edited October 2012
    Lol! I hope it's not a big disappointment when you finally watch it.

As far as the game, hopefully we still have power/cable by then :biggrin: otherwise, it's just another case on the shelf.

Well how about this, lets both wait till we get the game and then schedule some times to run through the campaign. I need someone with me on Legendary so I can get some assists :smile:.

It would be cool if we could get a group of 4 Club Polk members to run through it all together :smile:
  • mrbiron
    edited October 2012
    Sign me up! I'd like to make a couple run throughs on this one. The last time i did that was on Halo 3. I should have teamed up with more people on Reach. That was a great game!
    t-minus 9 days and counting. Get amped!!
  • EndersShadow
    edited October 2012
    Sign me up! I'd like to make a couple run throughs on this one. The last time i did that was on Halo 3. I should have teamed up with more people on Reach. That was a great game!
    t-minus 9 days and counting. Get amped!!

I would be cool with making a couple runs through.
  • snake1
    snake1 Posts: 567
    edited October 2012
    This series on youtube is REALLY good!! I very much enjoy live action movies in the video game genre.....when done right! Looking forward to more of it!
    AVR - Onkyo NR809
    500gb HD for MP3 and FLAC files
    Amp - Parasound 2250 - FOR SALE BTW!! PM me if interested!
    Mains - Polk RTi12 towers
    Center - CSi5
    Surround - FXiA6's
    Sub - psw505
    Movies and games - PS3
    TV - Toshiba 52" HD

Every vehicle has one good nuetral drop in it