Pioneer Elite SC-37

JimAckley
JimAckley Posts: 1,138
edited October 2012 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
That's right fellas, I'm selling off the big dog. This receiver is one helluva powerhouse, and has every feature under the sun including all the power you could ever need, but I'm taking the plunge and buying separates, thus this bad boy needs to go.

It's in excellent shape, and comes with all the original accessories, except the factory iPod cable, which wore out, but any standard USB-iPod cable will take its place without a problem. Asking $1200 + shipping, unless you're local of course.

PM me if you've got any questions.
- Computer Rig -
YAΘIN MS-20L, polkaudio RT5

- Main Rig -
Pioneer SC-37, Overnight Sensations, Samsung 52" LCD

- Currently In Progress -
Curt Campbell's Uluwatu LCR, LMS Ultra Gjallarhorn, JBL W15GTi stereo subs, 2.1 entertainment system for the gf
Post edited by JimAckley on

Comments

• JimAckley
    edited October 2012
    Throw me some offers guys!
    - Computer Rig -

- Main Rig -

Curt Campbell's Uluwatu LCR, LMS Ultra Gjallarhorn, JBL W15GTi stereo subs, 2.1 entertainment system for the gf
  • Sherardp
    Sherardp Posts: 8,038
    edited October 2012
    Does this work with the Iphone/Ipad app?
    Shoot the jumper.....................BALLIN.............!!!!!

Home Theater Pics in the Showcase :cool:

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showcase/view.php?userid=73580
  • nwohlford
    nwohlford Posts: 700
    edited October 2012
    Sherardp wrote: »
    Does this work with the Iphone/Ipad app?

It works with the first generation iControlAV app.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,091
    edited October 2012
    I concur... This is hands down the best receiver I have ever owned. It is currently running my big Maggies, and doing so with ease as I prepare for the move to the new house. Sonically, it is superior to my Sunfire Classic pre for two channel use, and HT is amazing.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • JimAckley
    edited October 2012
    Guess I'm gonna have to post it on CL and the 'gon.
    - Computer Rig -

- Main Rig -