Polk Audio PSW1000 Ebony

Options
JimAckley
JimAckley Posts: 1,138
edited November 2012 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
TC Sounds is invading my HT and car, and thus the PSW1000 must go to recoup the cost. I'd rate its condition a 6/10, only because it's missing the four feet, and there are some scratches in the ebony wood, but it's nothing that some TLC with some stain couldn't make disappear. Otherwise, the behemoth performs excellently with great authority. I have removed the PowerPort to reduce the turbulence/port noise, but it will most certainly come along with the subwoofer. Pics will go up later.

I'd be willing to ship, but obviously would prefer to deal locally if possible to avoid the potential horrors of in-transit catastrophe. If this gets shipped, buyer pays all shipping costs.

Asking $325
- Computer Rig -
YAΘIN MS-20L, polkaudio RT5

- Main Rig -
Pioneer SC-37, Overnight Sensations, Samsung 52" LCD

- Currently In Progress -
Curt Campbell's Uluwatu LCR, LMS Ultra Gjallarhorn, JBL W15GTi stereo subs, 2.1 entertainment system for the gf
Post edited by JimAckley on

Comments

• dpowell
    dpowell Posts: 3,054
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I owned one of these and they are great sounding subs. GLWTS.

polkaudio Fully Modded SDA SRS 1.2TLs + Dreadnaught, LSiM706c, 4 X Polk Surrounds + 4 X ATMOS, SVS PB13 Ultra X 2, Pass Labs X1, Marantz 7704, Bob Carver Crimson Beauty 350 Tube Mono Blocks, ADCOM GFA 7807 + 5400, Panasonic UB420, Moon 380D DAC, EPSON Pro Cinema 6050
  • JimAckley
    edited October 2012
    Options
    dpowell wrote: »
    I owned one of these and they are great sounding subs. GLWTS.

Thanks D. It really is an amazing subwoofer. I regret not having another system to use it in, but all my other setups are stacked with all the bass I could need. The only system that isn't is my garage, and I am NOT putting a PSW1000 in a garage system, haha.
    - Computer Rig -

- Main Rig -

Curt Campbell's Uluwatu LCR, LMS Ultra Gjallarhorn, JBL W15GTi stereo subs, 2.1 entertainment system for the gf
  • jon s
    jon s Posts: 905
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I would buy this but shipping to Hawaii will probably be double the purchase price....
  • JimAckley
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Oh lordy, I don't even want to think of what shipping to Hawaii would be, haha
    - Computer Rig -

- Main Rig -

• jon s
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Well, i had someone ship a 40lb amp to me after repairs... Shipping was $650 round trip... to St Louis, MO...
  • adb3da
    adb3da Posts: 506
    edited October 2012
    Options
    jon s wrote: »
    Well, i had someone ship a 40lb amp to me after repairs... Shipping was $650 round trip... to St Louis, MO...

Huh?
  • adb3da
    adb3da Posts: 506
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Oh, do you mean STL - Hawaii - STL?
  • jon s
    edited October 2012
    Options
    no... HNL-STL-HNL....
  • JimAckley
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Sold!
    - Computer Rig -

- Main Rig -

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,528
    edited October 2012
    Options
    JimAckley wrote: »
    Sold!

Congrats on the sale. Now hopefully my PSW125 will sell :smile:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • mwk455
    mwk455 Posts: 219
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Thanks again Jim the sub is sounding great.