Kenwood VR-6070 for sale

Mike Reeter
Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
edited October 2003 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Hey all,I have a year old Kenwood VR-6070 I would like to sell,it is in mint condition,has not been abused,has been in a smoke free and small child free environment...is out of warranty but I will guarantee the receiver not to be DOA...would like to have $300. plus UPS shipping.
Post edited by Mike Reeter on

Comments

• jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited October 2003
    FYI: Might be hard to get that price. Crutchfield has (From time to time) been running the VR7070 for $350 after shipping and has warranty. and the 7060 is $248 at 6ave.com

Why are you getting rid of it? I love mine...
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
    edited October 2003
    Like I said "I would like to have" This is a great AVR for whatever price anyone can buy one for..I just bought a Denon 3803 from 6th Ave. and I would like to move the Kenwood,if I can't pull at least $250. out of it,I'll probably keep it !!
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited October 2003
    Personally, I'd keep it. Good luck selling

My 7070 can push all six speakers to well beyond painful levels in my 7000 ft^3 room. I can hardly wait for the PB2Ultra to finish things off.
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin