Good Stuff For Sale

Options
F1nut
F1nut Posts: 49,795
edited October 2003 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I'm going to list this stuff on Audiogon, but thought I'd give you guys first crack.

Sony TA-F808ES Integrated Amp:

This is a Class A amp w/excellent phono stage. It has a MOSFET drive and output stage!!! It's rated at 100wpc @ 8ohms/130wpc @ 4ohms and has a dynamic power rating at 1ohm of 520wpc. The thing is built like a tank, weighing in at 51lbs. and has two Coke can sized bad-assed caps. I bought it NIB in February, it sold new for $1800.00 and is perfect for the audiophile on a budget who is unwilling to sacrifice sound quality. Very clean amp with balls in MINT condition. Comes with remote, manual, original carton and warranty card. $650.00 firm plus shipping.

MIT MI-330 SHOTGUN Interconnects-1 Meter (Low Impedance):

Grey w/locking connectors. One of the best in the history of MIT. Smooth sound with excellent articulation response and soundstage. Matches perfectly with the ES integrated. MINT condition with original carton, manual and warranty card. $275.00 plus shipping.

MIT MI-330 SHOTGUN Interconnects-1 Meter (Medium Impedance):

Grey w/locking connectors. One of the best in the history of MIT. Smooth sound with excellent articulation response and soundstage. MINT condition with original carton, manual and warranty card. $275.00 plus shipping.

Any questions, just ask.
I may have some more good stuff up soon, we'll see.

F1
Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

Post edited by F1nut on

Comments

• F1nut
    edited October 2003
    Options
    Both pair of IC's are sold, not to anybody here though. You guys missed out on some great cables at a really good price, they were $700.00 each new.

The integrated is still available!

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• har_navalta
    har_navalta Posts: 957
    edited October 2003
    Options
    "I may have some more good stuff up soon, we'll see."

Hey Cuz, What else are the good stuff...
  • F1nut
    edited October 2003
    Options
    Ok, more great stuff for sale. I'm upgrading, but need to sell this stuff to finance it.

The Sony ES integrated is still for sale, great piece of gear. $650.00

Sony CDP XA777ES SACD player in flawless condition. One of the best SACD players on the market. The only reason I'm selling it is that I want the matching SACD to my new amp. It's less than a year old. The new list is $3000.00, sale priced at $1575.00.

PS Audio Statement power cord, 2 meters(about 6'). Great PC, but it will not fit the new SACD that I want. It is only 1 month old and was $500.00 new, sale priced at $350.00.

President of Club Polk

• polkatese
    polkatese Posts: 6,767
    edited October 2003
    Options
    Jesse, did I read this right? you're giving up THE reference player? how 'bout sending it to Dan Wright for absolute truth mods? ;)

so, what do you have in mind for the upgrade? *this gotta be good*
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.
  • F1nut
    edited October 2003
    Options
    Yep, but the Sony ES is still THE reference player. I want the Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista SACD player. I'm not sure it's any better, but I know it's not any worse. The Sony is black and the MF gear is silver, so I want the silver SACD player.

I can't believe none of you ****'s aren't jumping on these deals...come on, let's go!

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    edited October 2003
    Options
    I work!

......and I need to sell this stuff to help buy the TRI-Vista.

President of Club Polk

• polkatese
    polkatese Posts: 6,767
    edited October 2003
    Options
    oh yeah, that's an upgrade alright! if you're ordering one from upscale audio, I'll be more than happy to pick it up for you, and let you know how it sounds ;)

http://www.upscaleaudio.com/productsN.htm

btw, I would have considered it had I not cough up a chunk for my philips mod. Besides, it'll be gone in couple days, flat, on audiogon.
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.
  • F1nut
    edited October 2003
    Options
    Update:

The Sony XA777ES is sold.

THE INTEGRATED AND POWER CORD ARE STILL AVAILABLE.

President of Club Polk