FTGV Posts: 3,649
edited May 2012 in The Clubhouse
Post edited by FTGV on

Comments

• teekay0007
    teekay0007 Posts: 2,289
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Now that's a defining story of "taking one for the team"! :biggrin: Jack's misfortune alone may have saved his life and most certainly saved the lives of at least some of the other eight dogs that were adopted.

Great work that the Humane Societies do, but you gotta be careful - I've attempted, three times, being a foster care person for them and FAILED each time!! With those three (two cats and one dog) along with my other dog now under my roof on a permanent basis, I got a full house! :cheesygrin:
  • drumminman
    drumminman Posts: 3,396
    edited May 2012
    Options
    teekay0007 wrote: »
    Now that's a defining story of "taking one for the team"! :biggrin: Jack's misfortune alone may have saved his life and most certainly saved the lives of at least some of the other eight dogs that were adopted.

Great work that the Humane Societies do, but you gotta be careful - I've attempted, three times, being a foster care person for them and FAILED each time!! With those three (two cats and one dog) along with my other dog now under my roof on a permanent basis, I got a full house! :cheesygrin:

That would be me! Once I get attached to a critter they're family.
    "Science is suppose to explain observations not dismiss them as impossible" - Norm on AA; 2.3TL's w/sonicaps/mills/jantzen inductors, Gimpod's boards, Lg Solen SDA inductors, RD-0198's, MW's dynamatted, Armaflex speaker gaskets, H-nuts, brass spikes, Cardas CCGR BP's, upgraded IC Cable, Black Hole Damping Sheet strips, interior of cabinets sealed with Loctite Power Grab, AI-1 interface with 1000VA A-L transformer
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Cute little guy for sure.

These adoption places get under my skin sometimes. Not all of them, but some want to put you threw the ringer before selling you a dog. I had to lie on my last adopted dog, they wanted a fenced yard which I don't have and wanted to come check out my house. Lucky for me they didn't and I was sold a dog, a great dog too. Dog people know other dog people right off the bat. I understand the Vick's out there who may use these places for bait, so they have to be carefull but they would adopt out alot more dogs if the process was easier.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable