• HendrikHendrik Posts: 13
    edited April 2012
    Just checking anthem pre2L
  • DrenisDrenis Posts: 2,870
    edited April 2012
    Contact Anthem.
    edited April 2012
    Anthem has no schematic, does anyone has an copy?
  • thsmiththsmith Posts: 6,079
    edited April 2012
    I might have it at home, will check when I get home
    Speakers: SDA-1C (most all the goodies)
    Preamp: Joule Electra LA-150 MKII SE
    Amp: Wright WPA 50-50 EAT KT88s
    Analog: Marantz TT-15S1 MBS Glider SL| Wright WPP100C Amperex BB 6er5 and 7316 & WPM-100 SUT
    Digital: Mac mini 2.3GHz dual-core i5 8g RAM 1.5 TB HDD Music Server Amarra (memory play) - USB - W4S DAC 2
    Cables: Mits S3 IC and Spk cables| PS Audio PCs
    edited April 2012
    Hi thsmith,

I hope you can find it
    edited April 2012
    I sent you one for pre 1 and 2l
    Analog: Marantz TT-15S1 MBS Glider SL| Wright WPP100C Amperex BB 6er5 and 7316 & WPM-100 SUT
    Digital: Mac mini 2.3GHz dual-core i5 8g RAM 1.5 TB HDD Music Server Amarra (memory play) - USB - W4S DAC 2
  • polkfarmboypolkfarmboy Posts: 5,724
    edited April 2012
    Good job on helping out the new guy, Welcome Hendrik
  • Big DawgBig Dawg Posts: 1,950
    edited April 2012
    Tracey, could you please send them to me as well?

Thanks!
    edited April 2012
    Thanks to thsmith:wink:,

I can work further.

Has anyone modify the Pre2L?
    edited April 2012
    Does anyone knows the difference between the Anthem PRE1L and PRE2L?

thanks
    edited April 2012
    I owned both, from what I remember the 2L has a remote and HT bypass. I think everything else was the same or very similiar.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 284
    edited April 2012
    Hendrik wrote: »
    Has anyone modify the Pre2L?

Take a look at the FS thread when I bought mine...there are some suggestions that I plan to do eventually:

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?125805-Anthem-Pre2L-tubed-preamp-Black

I'd also like a copy of the schematics if someone would forward to me, please.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 284
    edited April 2012
    Hendrik wrote: »
    Does anyone knows the difference between the Anthem PRE1L and PRE2L?

thanks
    thsmith wrote: »
    I owned both, from what I remember the 2L has a remote and HT bypass. I think everything else was the same or very similiar.

http://archive.anthemav.com/OldSitev1/review/amp1.html
    http://archive.anthemav.com/OldSitev1/pages/pre2l.html
  • DrenisDrenis Posts: 2,870
    edited April 2012
    Looks like Anthem had a schematic after all. :cheesygrin:
  • Mark5Mark5 Posts: 1
    edited October 2012
    Hello thsmith,
    I'm newcomer kindly asking if you could send me schematic of Anthem Pre1, best from Marek
  • FredericFrederic Posts: 4
    edited May 2014
    Hi everyone, I also need the Anthem Pre 1 schematic, the one with the separate power supply, it would be very appreciated.
    Thanks, Frederic.
    edited May 2014
    Frederic wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I also need the Anthem Pre 1 schematic, the one with the separate power supply, it would be very appreciated.
    Thanks, Frederic.

Hi thsmith, if you could send me the Anthem pre1 schematic, I would be very grateful, I have a lot of tube amp schematics so if anyone need something in particular, just ask me.
    Frederic.
  • rigo1978rigo1978 Posts: 1
    edited May 2014
    I sent you one for pre 1 and 2l

Hello thsmith,

I have an anthem pre-one of which I blew the power supply, by mistake I hooked it to the AC outlet first.

I'm guessing the repair is simple but before getting screwdriver happy I need to find the schematics so I can be sure what I'm doing. I know this is an old post but perhaps you can help this fellow audio enthusiast by sending the schematics.

I would appreciate it very much...

Regards....
    edited May 2014
    ARe you talking about the one with a seperate PS in another chasis ? If so I do not have a schematic for that. Shoot me a PM and that will remind me to search for it.
  • billbillwbillbillw Posts: 5,655
    edited May 2014
    The guys at Partsconnexion in Canada are knowledgeable about the older Anthem gear. I believe they are the same guys who originally started Sonic Frontiers.
    Main 2-ch:
    Sony SS-M9; LSA Statement Amplifier; VPI HW-19 Mk3/Sumiko Premier FT-4/Audio Technica AT15SA; Pass Labs DIY Pearl Phono; Sony SCD-C333ES SACD Changer; TEAC UD-301 DAC; Dell/WYSE 5010 (running Daphile); Sony ST-SA5ES Tuner; Nanotec Golden Strada speaker cables (SR+#79 Shotgun); Audioquest Coral interconnects
    edited May 2014
    ARe you talking about the one with a seperate PS in another chasis ? If so I do not have a schematic for that. Shoot me a PM and that will remind me to search for it.

Hi thsmith, I tried to send you a PM but it seems I need at least 10 posts to do so, I guess rigo1978 faced the same issue.
    My preamp does have the separate power supply, including a 5AR4, it was turned on before connecting the cable to the preamp chassis, I know...
    If you have this schematic or the one in one chassis, I guess it will be helpful, anyway.
    Thanks again, Frederic.
    edited May 2014
    billbillw wrote: »
    The guys at Partsconnexion in Canada are knowledgeable about the older Anthem gear. I believe they are the same guys who originally started Sonic Frontiers.

I contacted Chris Johnson at Partsconnexion, as I am a customer, but he just offered me to send the preamp so he can arrange it...
    What can I say?
  • idontknowidontknow Posts: 1
    does any one here still have the pre 1 schematics the amp pre amp and power supply