Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour

Options
mark090852
mark090852 Posts: 996
edited March 2012 in Music & Movies
We go to see this every year. Always some incredibly interesting and awe inspiring films. I highly recommend it if it comes to an area near you.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DHDGv1RR2v4&quot; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.
Post edited by mark090852 on

Comments

• shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I already have my ticket for 3-28.
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • mark090852
    mark090852 Posts: 996
    edited March 2012
    Options
    shack wrote: »
    I already have my ticket for 3-28.

We're going to see it in State College on April 15 and 16. Looked at the film list for each night and couldn't decide, so we're going both nights. We've gone every year and have never been disappointed.
    McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Actually went tonight. "Kadoma" will make you sad...in a good way. "Chasing Water" will make you think. "C.A.R.C.A." will make you laugh. "Sketchy Andy" will make you say WTF! "On the Trail of Genghis Khan: The Last Frontier" will make you go WOW! Ours was only a one night show so we only got half the tour. These and a few other "shorts" made for a very enjoyable evening.
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson