A big thank you to cstmar01

Tony M
Tony M Posts: 11,009
edited March 2012 in The Clubhouse
Thank you for contacting me to help me get a phono pre-amp at a GREAT price. My vinyl world will now start to expand thank's to your compassion to help me with my need. You are a great person in my eyes who really tries to do good to people as in the "Golden Rule" way of life.

THANK YOU.

I'm saddened to have just read what happened with some of the guys concerning your sale of alot of other gear in your for sale thread. It happens to me and I also know guys who just don't care how good a price is on something, they seem to automatically think they can offer a price of 50% less to start negotiating thinking the seller is probably desperate. I'm glad I'm not quite like them. I've been worn down by their repeated jestures that I'm just to easy and to nice to ask for a reduction when I feel the prices of things are fair to start. So I have asked some if they can reduce the price any as in are you flexable any. But, if the prices are really low on something, I pay it and even tip some in some cases.

I hope you get that money owed from the guy who got your greatly reduced price of your projector. If he doesn't, he'll pay it out to somebody like a speeding ticket, etc. and you'll have Karma on your side like I'm sure it is most of the time.

PS. I just sold a set of speakers to a nice guy and I know he won't flip em and he tipped me 10.00 more. I've been given extra in return by two guys in three years of selling really fair priced and even very low priced gear and speakers. The one man who tipped me a pair of SDA-SRS2"s was named Chris also...Another great guy who has given me a Polk CSI-5 center channel to help me out as a frienldy jesture is named Chris. Chris D. from this forum..what a coincidence.:cool:

PSS. Gratefull people are a rarity and I feel it might've always been that way. But I wanted to let this forum, with some awsome members who I know are in the grateful minority of the world, and who ever else that reads this that I'm very grateful for what you did for me privately thru PM's.. This Phono Pre-amp works and sounds great to me.

Thank you again Chris,
Tony M.
Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
Post edited by Tony M on

Comments

• cstmar01
    cstmar01 Posts: 4,424
    edited March 2012
    Thank you Tony. Always glad to be able to help out a forum which pushed me to try and get something more out of my sound which I never knew was possible.

It's also nice to see someone say thank you and it has been something I've been having some issues with lately with friends and coworkers.

Hope you enjoy it Tony!
  • scottyboy76
    scottyboy76 Posts: 2,905
    edited March 2012
    I have to second the kudos to chris.

He offered a great price on a nice pre, when it arrived not functioning as it should he stepped right up, we are in the middle of getting it straight now, but could not have asked for a more responsible agreeable person to deal with.

scott
    humpty dumpty was pushed
  • Drenis
    Drenis Posts: 2,871
    edited March 2012
    Scotty,

What ever came of that? Figure out what was making it act the way it was.
  • scottyboy76
    scottyboy76 Posts: 2,905
    edited March 2012
    The 750 is at audiolab of georgia right now, next week at earliest we will find out, will let you all know.
    humpty dumpty was pushed