Need some help choosing new subs and box...

Options
lostoam311
lostoam311 Posts: 1
edited November 2011 in Car Subwoofer Talk
I'm brand new on this forum and I was hoping someone could help me out... I had a complete stereo system put in at a local car audio shop in my town... He has since gone out of business and I have blown my subs...

I have Two 12" MTX TNP212D-2 in a Terminator box... They sell the same box on ebay for about $200

I had to replace my amp not too long ago with a New HiFonics BRZ1200.1D Monoblock 1200 watt Amp which was a lot more powerful than the Alpine one I had before...

Well I was listening to a new band, Ghostland Observatory, that I saw at DeLuna Fest at the beach and I blew one of my subs...

So, I'm looking to replace the entire box and subs with a box that has Ports this time around and hits harder and can withstand my current HiFonics 1200 watt amp...

My head unit is a Clarion CZ-500

So, If anyone has suggestions on a complete sub box with ports, the help is much appreciated!!! I'd like to stay with two twelves and keep it right around $200 including shipping if at all possible... Oh, and space is an issue too... The current box hangs over the back seat of my 2003 Toyota Tacoma Extended Cab and I have to put the passenger seat all the way back to keep it from coming forward when I hit the brakes... It would be nice to have a box that fits on the seat ledge and not hang over, but I'm open for anything right now... Thanks, Jon