Chair for sale...weird stain in a bad spot!

Options
Tony M
Tony M Posts: 11,017
edited October 2011 in The Clubhouse
I don't think this ad is going to get a single response..do you?
This is like the crap I see on the side of the road and wonder, somebody sat on that???

http://wilmington.craigslist.org/fuo/2597165039.html
Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
Post edited by Tony M on

Comments

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Now that's funny right there...:lol:
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • codyc1ark
    codyc1ark Posts: 2,530
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I'd sit all over that! In fact Tony, will you grab that for me, fellow NC polkie? I'll pick it up from you, well, uhh, sometime... Just hold it for me. :twisted:
  • inspiredsports
    inspiredsports Posts: 5,501
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Lmao!
    VTL ST50 w/mods / RCA6L6GC / TlfnknECC801S
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 w/mods
    TT Conrad Johnson Sonographe SG3 Oak / Sumiko LMT / Grado Woodbody Platinum / Sumiko PIB2 / The Clamp
    Musical Fidelity A1 CDPro/ Bada DD-22 Tube CDP / Conrad Johnson SD-22 CDP
    Tuners w/mods Kenwood KT5020 / Fisher KM60
    MF x-DAC V8, HAInfo NG27
    Herbies Ti-9 / Vibrapods / MIT Shotgun AC1 IEC's / MIT Shotgun 2 IC's / MIT Shotgun 2 Speaker Cables
    PS Audio Cryo / PowerPort Premium Outlets / Exact Power EP15A Conditioner
    Walnut SDA 2B TL /Oak SDA SRS II TL (Sonicaps/Mills/Cardas/Custom SDA ICs / Dynamat Extreme / Larry's Rings/ FSB-2 Spikes
    NAD SS rigs w/mods
    GIK panels
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,049
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I've seen it many times before.... spontaneous human combustion. Not a pretty sight.
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,916
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Could be a monkey stain!!
  • Tony M
    edited October 2011
    Options
    codyc1ark wrote: »
    I'd sit all over that! In fact Tony, will you grab that for me, fellow NC polkie? I'll pick it up from you, well, uhh, sometime... Just hold it for me. :twisted:

This response reminds of that one commercial where the two guys are cruising down the road and they see that chair. They back up and get it. Then the next scene is the two looking at each other and thinking.....GOD, what a smell..... and then dumping it back onto the road side.

That scenario happened with a nicotine saturated set of Optimus Mach 1's. After buying them and heading down the road, my wife and I looked at each other just like in the commercial. GOD, what a smell. But we had to get them home so I rolled down all the windows to make it back. Then 409'ed the heck out of the grills and cabinets and speakers too.
  • Tony M
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Could be a monkey stain!!
    Yea, they are some nasty animals in that way aren't they.

Could be an older person who was learning to not trust the feeling between a gas and a solid..:cheesygrin: and I'm getting to that age pretty soon too...:sad: