Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker

Options
mark090852
mark090852 Posts: 996
edited June 2011 in The Clubhouse
Just an FYI in case anyone has been considering one of these. I have been wanting the Fiji model and have been watching prices for the last couple of months. I can find it in our local dept. stores for $399 plus sales tax. It's been on sale at the Margaritaville web site and at Amazon steadily holding at $349.

Well, a couple of days ago it turned up on Amazon for $259 with no sales tax and free shipping. That is by far the best price I've seen for that model! I ordered one immediately.

I know some of you will say it's nothing but an overpriced blender but some friends of ours have one of these and it does a fantastic job...just as advertised. Nice conversation piece during parties.

Anyway, just wanted to share a great price if anyone is thinking of purchasing one. Here are a couple of links:

Margaritaville Fiji

Margaritaville Fiji at Amazon
McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.
Post edited by mark090852 on

Comments