Rt1000i's Vs rt2000i's

mantis
mantis Posts: 17,032
edited February 27 in Clubhouse Archives
I am thinking of upgrading to the rt2000i's.I went to the Wiz and listened to both for a period of time.I tried Yamaha rxv1,Denon avr4802 and Onyko 898.I perferred the Denon.The Rt2000i's have an even smoother mid to high response.The upper mid range was relaxed and effertless sounding.I fell in love.Big diference between the 2.The rt2000i's dominated in everyway.It took me awile to setup the sub's as I was in the store and it was a big room and other noise was going on in the rest of the store.But the rt2000i's are awesome,if you play with the sub's you can make them sound like a non powered tower.Killer sound.I can't beieve how much better they sound compared to the rest of the line.Price came down on the rt2000i's for some reason????But all in all great for all of us who love them
dan
Dan
My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• TrappedUnder Ice
    TrappedUnder Ice Posts: 975
    edited November 2001
    I did the upgrade myself a few months back.... And have been very pleased. The speakers are everything you stated.... fromt he gold plated screws wich you find on the higher lines to the sound. One thing I did like...is the lights go out when you turn of the tuner... not a big thing...just anoying on the 1000's. If you like them that much..by all means upgrade them....:cool: