Current Production Drivers - Vintage Support

2»

Comments

• Barry they are there ,you might need a magnifying glass to see the marks but both are marked. I did complain about that and the fact that not everyone in the world knows to trim the butyl rubber around the screw holes and then rips the sheet of the surround. Well they took my complaint and w/ thanks sent me 2 new 6502 driver free and no shipping. I was so pleased that I did call back the supervising guarantee officer Ken to thank him for listening. I am going to try to take a close-up shot which may or may not help . it's that faint. Oh those new drivers are in my Monitor 7s now.0zb7wh2h9aq6.jpg
    e-up of the markings if I don'yt get flash back.fd6prvwne5qw.jpg
    2chl- Adcom 555- NAD 1020a pre/amp- JVC-QL-A200 tt- Denon 1940 ci cdp- Samson - 9 outlet-Adcom GFS-6 -Rectilinear Low Boys - DCM TF 350s- OHM L- , '87 SDA 2Bs - Dynamat Ext.- BH-5- X-Overs VR-3, RDO-194 tweeters, Larry's Rings, gaskets, Stained Walnut tops

H/T- Toshiba au40" flat- Yamaha RX- V665 avr- YSD-11 Dock- I-Pod- Klipsch #400HD Speaker set-

Bdrm- Nikko 6065 receiver- JBL -G-200s--Pioneer 305 headphones--Sony CE375-5 disc
  • I notice the gaskets on the driver in the picture should not be trimmed that way at the screw holes they will not seal properly.
    Yamaha RXA1030, Yamaha CD
    Polk SDA2btl highly modded
    PolkM7 peerless
    Polk CS350 LS x2
    Polk m5jr
    Kimber
    Sony 55" Bravia
    Wish list Polk SRS 2 or 2.3 TL, SVS sub, Parasound amp

• I found the markings on the third speaker I unwrapped! Thanks guys!
    Barry
2»