Battlefield 3

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I'm PC and PS3, but have maybe an hour logged on the PS3.
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • ruckus1027
    ruckus1027 Posts: 61
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I love this game, I have been playing this game for weeks now and can't stop praising it.

What platform?
    Humble System

Denon AVR 3805: RTA-8T Main (powered by an Adcom GFA 555 MK1), CSi20 Center (Adcom GFA 2535 Bridged Side), Monitor 4.6 Surrounds (Adcom GFA 2535), Velodyne VA-79XII Sub

Playstation 3 & Denon DCD-1100

Music in Motion: Monoprice 8320 & Fischer Audio Silver Bullet IEMs matched to a Sansa Clip Zip

SDS-400, MiniMonitor II, Mini Advent are awaiting further orders.
  • coolsax
    coolsax Posts: 1,824
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Want to throw my ps3 out the window right now. Haven't played this in awhile and I'm being forced to download updates for both ps3 and bf3 plus I have to redownload back to karkland so I might not get to play anything before the wife gets home aaaarrrgghh. Just needed to rant
    Main 2ch -
    BlueSound Node->Ethereal optical cable->Peachtree Audio Nova 150->GoldenEar Triton 2+
    TT - Pro-ject Classic SB with Sumiko Bluepoint.

TV 3.1 system -
    Denon 3500 -> Dynaudio Excite 32/22
  • mudwrx
    mudwrx Posts: 367
    edited September 2012
    Options
    coolsax wrote: »
    Want to throw my ps3 out the window right now. Haven't played this in awhile and I'm being forced to download updates for both ps3 and bf3 plus I have to redownload back to karkland so I might not get to play anything before the wife gets home aaaarrrgghh. Just needed to rant

I know the feeling. Can't do much than just wait it out. But I know how it is to try to get some time in while you can and then having to wait for updates to install, frustrating. But it's worth it, this game is amazing, it's all I play. I am currently working on getting at least one of every medal (I have at least one of all ribbons already). Just picked up my shotgun medal last night, next is to try getting the hand gun medal.
  • coolsax
    edited September 2012
    Options
    yeah wouldn't be so bad if I played more either, so I could get a "fix" in, but most times lately when I have a choice of Music or gaming, i'm choosing music. :)
    Main 2ch -
    BlueSound Node->Ethereal optical cable->Peachtree Audio Nova 150->GoldenEar Triton 2+

TV 3.1 system -
  • Esterlly
    Esterlly Posts: 6
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Battlefield 3 is the game I am now playing and it is surely better than COD MW3 even. Great graphics and the gameplay is better than battlefield 2.
  • coolsax
    edited October 2012
    Options
    if anyone has time this afternoon.. i'm about to get on and play... ps3 username is coolsax78
    Main 2ch -

TV 3.1 system -
  • jaf09
    jaf09 Posts: 48
    edited October 2012
    Options
    i play but have not for a while this sounds like good excuse:biggrin:
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited February 2013
    Options
    tqJECgV.png
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Zeros
    Zeros Posts: 940
    edited February 2013
    Options
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited February 2013
    Options
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Zeros
    Zeros Posts: 940
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Face wrote: »

Yeah, I knew all about the dinosaurs, but didn't know there was also one in the newer maps. Thanks.
  • BlackMerge
    BlackMerge Posts: 2
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Battlefield 3 is an awesome game with hard missions and full of excitements.
    Get in to exclusive jet charter service and enjoy the ride.