JennAir Electric Cooktop Givaway

mark090852
mark090852 Posts: 993
edited March 2011 in The Clubhouse
Long shot here but I thought I would check. We remodeled our kitchen and have a 42" JennAir Expressions cooktop that I would be glad to give away to anyone here that would like it. It's approximately 10 years old but is in excellent condition. I have 4 cartridges that would come with it. Two are "two burner ceramic top radiant burners", one is an "electric griddle" and one is an "electric grill". Three cartridges can be used at once...they can be easily interchanged.

Here's a link to the model or one just like it. I'm at the office and will have to check the exact model number when I get home. JennAir Expressions. I'll be glad to take pictures and give more details is anyone is interested. I do have the original owners manual.

I live in central PA a few miles from State College. I'd be willing to meet someone halfway up to about 50 or 60 miles if they would like so I'm thinking if someone is from PA anywhere between Pittsburgh and Harrisburg we could make it work. I know it's a long shot but I'd rather give it to someone here rather than advertise it on Craigslist or in the paper.

If more than one person shows an interest I'll just have to draw names from a hat.

So let me know...it's a nice "like new" cooktop. And as I said, no charge.
McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.
Post edited by mark090852 on

Comments

• gdb
    gdb Posts: 6,012
    edited March 2011
    Damn ! That is one extremely generous gift for someone closeby who can utilize it, those things cost some bucks! Kudos to you Mark !:cool:
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    edited March 2011
    JennAir is the best you can get. Makes me wish I had the space for a cooktop.

Awesome generosity.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited March 2011
    I'm seriously thinking about it.... I'd have to build a place to put it, but that's a damn nice cooktop. I am roughly 2 hours away, though.
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,707
    edited March 2011
    nadams wrote: »
    I'm seriously thinking about it.... I'd have to build a place to put it, but that's a damn nice cooktop. I am roughly 2 hours away, though.

I'm over 3 hours away and I'd drive to his front door for it. You can make 2 hours. But my kitchen renovation is a ways off so I wouldn't want it sitting around collecting dust and deteriorating.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • mark090852
    edited March 2011
    nadams wrote: »

Two hours away is not a problem. That's only an hour for each of us. I like road trips. :smile:
    McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.
  • cubdog
    cubdog Posts: 835
    edited March 2011
    mark090852 wrote: »
    Two hours away is not a problem. That's only an hour for each of us. I like road trips. :smile:

What a generous offer! We have a JennAir cooktop and love it.

cubdog
    Shuguang Classic S8MK
    Emotiva XDA-2
    Bel Canto M300 mono blocks
    Bel Canto DAC 1.5
    Squeezebox Touch
    Sony SS-M7
    A/D/S L710
  • mark090852
    edited March 2011
    I checked the model number and the link I have is to the exact same model.
  • Joe08867
    Joe08867 Posts: 3,919
    edited March 2011
    Wish I had a use for this but I would have to rebuild the kitchen to fit that sucker.

Awesome Giveaway.
  • devani
    devani Posts: 1,497
    edited March 2011
    I will be closing on a condo next month and I know that I need a new cooktop. wish it was double bay...

awsome giveaway yo whoever can use it...
    Video: LG 55LN5100/Samsung LNT4065F
    Receiver: HK AVR445
    Source: OPPO BDP-93
    HT: POLK SPEAKERS RTi6, FXi3, CSi5, VTF-3 MK2
    2Ch system: MC2105, AR-XA, AR-2A, AR9, BX-300, OPPO BDP-83
  • Zeros
    Zeros Posts: 940
    edited March 2011
    I am strongly considering it, but it is a 4 hr trip for me. I will PM you my email address if you could send me a pic or two please.
  • mark090852
    edited March 2011
    It's still available. But I won't lower the price...no way...not gonna do it...don't try to lowball me...free is as low as I will go!!! :smile:
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,199
    edited March 2011

Not in, but that is a very generous kharma. :smile:
    Sal Palooza