Bryston

Gary Robertson
Gary Robertson Posts: 201
edited August 2003 in 2 Channel Audio
This Bryston is starting to give me goosebumps man..600 watts per side --goodness gracious- it is really starting to "controll" the Martin Logan Prodigy's,, i think i am about ready for a review--"coming soon"- and i think that these acoustic zen-cables really enhanced the total performance..--Ha,ha i can remember when i thought i really had something with a technics receiver and jvc cd player and altec lansing speakers.. it sounded nice but ,,man ,oh man- ALL THIS EQUALS VERY PISSED OFF NEIGHBORS AD ONE VERY ECSTATIC DUDE.. :o
System #2
Yamaha cdc-755,(20 bit DAC )
Yamaha KX W382 cassette deck,
ADCOM GFA-545-II.ampfilier,,
ADCOM GFP-450 Preamp ,,BBE audio Restoration System (ARS)--Monster--M850I Innerconects and Monster 14 gauge speaker cable and the Fabulous POLK RT-7's with a Velodyne 12/15 subwoofer system ....she rocks.........
System #1:
Meridian 508-24 cd.(20 bit DAC)
Adcom -Gfp 750 preamp,
Bryston 14b-sst amplifier,
Martin Logan Prodigy Electrostatc speakers.and Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II innerconnects (rca) with Acoustic Zen Satori Shotgun speaker cable.
............................. "Jazz is democracy in music".
Post edited by Gary Robertson on

Comments

• madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited August 2003
    High power is awesome! Have you noticed yet that even when you have it at what you perceive to be low volume that the sound still travels much farther than the lower power did?
    madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
  • Gary Robertson
    Gary Robertson Posts: 201
    edited August 2003
    Yes i have noticed that--it's like the Bryston just reached out and grabs the ML.s with the utmost authority-especially at lower volumes--i am now soooooo enlightened--never, ever,ever will i go back...Been's this suff is paid for and all mine--i guess someone will have to kill me to get to it
    EXTREME HIGH END FOREVER MAN!! AND I DON'Y REALLY HAVE TO BUY ANYTHING ELSE FOR A GOOD 10 YEARS..! .
    System #2
    Yamaha cdc-755,(20 bit DAC )
    Yamaha KX W382 cassette deck,
    ADCOM GFA-545-II.ampfilier,,
    ADCOM GFP-450 Preamp ,,BBE audio Restoration System (ARS)--Monster--M850I Innerconects and Monster 14 gauge speaker cable and the Fabulous POLK RT-7's with a Velodyne 12/15 subwoofer system ....she rocks.........
    System #1:
    Meridian 508-24 cd.(20 bit DAC)
    Adcom -Gfp 750 preamp,
    Bryston 14b-sst amplifier,
    Martin Logan Prodigy Electrostatc speakers.and Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II innerconnects (rca) with Acoustic Zen Satori Shotgun speaker cable.
    ............................. "Jazz is democracy in music".
  • organ
    organ Posts: 4,969
    edited August 2003
    That's awesome man! I can't wait for the review. If possible, post some pics please:). Dude, your system kicks ****. Ever thought about going tubes for the pre? Even a low priced tube pre will smoke a much more expensive SS pre.

Maurice
  • har_navalta
    har_navalta Posts: 957
    edited August 2003
    I love that Bryston 14B SST I almost get one at Canadian Sound
    at Queen Street in Brampton, On. at 600watts per channel at 8ohms enough to power the 1.2TL's:)

Congrats for that awesome Bryston amp:)

Har