Cleaning house / gear sale

2»

Comments

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited July 2003
    Here's a pic, not great, I can try a couple more tomorrow if need be.

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • rs159
    rs159 Posts: 1,027
    edited July 2003
    Cleaning house / gear sale

So every time Russ cleans his house he finds a few lost goodies?! :eek: ;)
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,965
    edited July 2003
    He probally has an underground cellar with the whole SDA/SRS line up hidden...and he forgot about it and he will find it one day and Har will buy them all!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,573
    edited July 2003
    Russ - I just got the NAD's. They are great, exactly as described, and I couldn't wait to use them. That whole sentence is just wrong.

Seriously, I absolutely think they are the greatest. I knew this would end up being my favorite little setup.

NAD1130 Pre-Amp
    NAD2240PE Amplifier
    Mission MS-50 Bookshelf Speakers
    Yamaha YST-SW60 Subwoofer

I have hooked it all up to my computer with the Audigy, and this was exactly what Splinter Cell needed! I previously had unpowered Polk speakers, and the output voltage is so low on the Audigy, that barely any sound was coming out.

Well this has certainly solved that problem. They sound excellent, and it can really show some volume.

Thanks again, perfect transaction, as usual. I will take care of your babies.

Mark
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • VR3
    edited July 2003
    So Dor received Russ's NADs. They are the best thing ever....:)

Dor is gonna take care of Russ's Babies (From his NADs)
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited July 2003
    Sounds like an awesome setup, ENJOY! Nad is a solid performer, always has been.

Hey, only thing I ask, is if you ever want to ditch em, give me a shout back.

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • VR3
    edited July 2003
    Seems Russ wants his NADs back......
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,573
    edited July 2003
    Russ - No problem.

Vr3 - :D
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • VR3
    edited July 2003
    Originally posted by dorokusai
    Vr3 - :D
    Now he is happy because he owns Russ's NADs. Dude this thread should be a sticky. This is friggin hilarious.