All of you Subwoofer Enthusiasts are Morons

Hairsonfire
Hairsonfire Posts: 5
edited October 2010 in Car Subwoofer Talk
You really are. You spend all that money for what? To impress other morons who spend lots of money? You dipsh*ts think nothing of driving through a residential neighborhood on a Sunday morning with your stereo blaring like you are starring in your own personal Gangsta movie. No regard for anyone else just to feed your little fantasy of how cool you think you are. Well, some day you will get it and look back and wonder . . . What was I thinking?:mad:
Post edited by Hairsonfire on

Comments

• decal
    decal Posts: 3,205
    edited October 2010
    Woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning,huh? Or,maybe ya didn't get any last night!!
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    edited October 2010
    You are barking up the wrong forum...most here are audio enthusiasts...take it up with your local authorities or some other blog and move on
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • TNRabbit
    TNRabbit Posts: 2,168
    edited October 2010
    I smell TROLL~
    TNRabbit
    NO Polk Audio Equipment :eek:
    Sunfire TG-IV
    Ashly 1001 Active Crossover
    Rane PEQ-15 Parametric Equalizers x 2
    Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature Seven
    Carver AL-III Speakers
    Klipsch RT-12d Subwoofer
  • thsmith
    thsmith Posts: 6,082
    edited October 2010
    Nice way to intro yourself. I hope you went to all the other sub manufactors and posted the same crap on their site.
    Speakers: SDA-1C (most all the goodies)
    Preamp: Joule Electra LA-150 MKII SE
    Amp: Wright WPA 50-50 EAT KT88s
    Analog: Marantz TT-15S1 MBS Glider SL| Wright WPP100C Amperex BB 6er5 and 7316 & WPM-100 SUT
    Digital: Mac mini 2.3GHz dual-core i5 8g RAM 1.5 TB HDD Music Server Amarra (memory play) - USB - W4S DAC 2
    Cables: Mits S3 IC and Spk cables| PS Audio PCs
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,837
    edited October 2010
    I smell burnt hair...
  • zarrdoss
    zarrdoss Posts: 2,562
    edited October 2010
    I hate those JA's too but your acting like the ones that did this are on this forum reading this right now. Be sure to taste your own words before you spit em out next time.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    edited October 2010
    If you members feel this posting is too insulting to remain, let me know and I'll delete it. If you want to continue responding and maybe start some kind of dialogue let me know.
    Regards, Ken
  • Knucklehead
    Knucklehead Posts: 3,602
    edited October 2010
    although I understand what this guys message is.......wow, did he really just f-up or what?
    Polk Audio Surround Bar 360
    Mirage PS-12
    LG BDP-550
    Motorola HD FIOS DVR
    Panasonic 42" Plasma
    XBOX 360[/SIZE]

Office stuff

Allied 395 receiver
    Pioneer CDP PD-M430
    RT8t's & Wharfedale Diamond II's[/SIZE]

Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music. ~Ronald Reagan
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    edited October 2010
    Hey Ken, maybe you should leave it here as a "how NOT to introduce yourself." :)
  • Pycroft
    Pycroft Posts: 1,960
    edited October 2010
    I, for one, happen to agree with him, but also agree this is the wrong way to introduce yourself. I can't stand people who build a system just to make it as loud as they can with no care for what the music actually sounds like. I also agree with a previous poster, that many of the people you find on here will NOT fall into that category!

James
    2 Channel/HT:
    Sony SS-M9 P's (ES version)
    Sony SS-M1CN Center Channel
    Polk RT800 Surround Speakers
    Odyssey Stratos Dual Mono Amplifiers
    TAD 150 Signature Tube Preamp
    Harman Kardon HK354
    Sony SACD Player
This discussion has been closed.