Polk Speakers for Sale.

stangjason
stangjason Posts: 341
edited June 2010 in Garage Sale
These speakers were hardly used because I had them in my extra room which is now being converted to a baby room and had decided on the RTI series after I had bought them.

Center: Polk CSR $50
Pair of Polk R300 (slight tear in the speaker cover I will try to fix) $75
Pair of Polk R150 $50 pair
Sub: PSW10 $50

I would prefer to sell these all together so if anyone wants them all I'll take $200 plus shipping. I haven't had a chance to check the shipping costs but for now I'll say plus shipping.

If interested please make me an offer and I'll will consider it.

I will send or post pics if anyone is interested.
Pioneer vsx-1120k, B&K Sonata series video-5 amplifier, Polk Rti8, Fxi3, Csi5, and HSU VTF-1
Post edited by stangjason on

Comments

• Zeros
    Zeros Posts: 940
    edited June 2010
    Someone is bound to come by and tell you that you need 100 posts to sell something here, so I'll do it nicely.

Take a look at the forum rules and you can see the restrictions on selling things.

It changed recently, so you might not have been aware of it.
  • stangjason
    stangjason Posts: 341
    edited June 2010
    No I've been away a while and didn't know that but I can understand why that rule would be implemented. If it would help any I'll make 29 more posts and happily give out my personal information to anyone that is interested.

I live in Alabama (Hartselle, AL..Neal community) if there is anyone local here that is interested or will vouche for what I have. I also have ebay and a paypal account (I only buy with not sure how it works if I am the seller).
    Pioneer vsx-1120k, B&K Sonata series video-5 amplifier, Polk Rti8, Fxi3, Csi5, and HSU VTF-1
  • classic carl
    classic carl Posts: 648
    edited June 2010
    The rules in this forum (Garage Sale) state that you only need 25 posts to sell. However, this is the wrong forum. This is for car audio gear. There is a seperate forum for home gear. That forum (Flea Market) states that you need 100 posts.
    Main System:
    Proton AA-1150 ~ Yamaha C-4 ~ Furman Elite-15 DMi ~ Sennheiser HD600 ~ Monitor Audio Silver RS8 & FB210 ~ Martin Logan Dynamo ~ Teac R-919X ~ Marantz CD5003 ~ Squeezebox Classic ~ Music Hall dac25.2 ~ Dual 1229/Acutex M312 III STR ~ Music Hall mmf-5.1/Goldring 1012GX ~ Music Hall Cruise Control 2.0

Home Theater:
    Vizio V585-H11 ~ Yamaha RX-V800 ~ Furman Elite-15 DMi ~ Marantz DV6001 ~ EPI M90 ~ Polk Audio RT35i ~ CS400i ~ (2) Polk Audio PSW450