Schwarcw is going to jail!!!

schwarcw
schwarcw Posts: 7,328
edited June 2010 in The Clubhouse
CarlMcVeigh.jpg

Not real jail, but I have volunteered to be locked up to help raise money for the:

Muscular Dystrophy Association

Please donate a little or a modest amount. Your donation could help a child to make one clinic visit to a hospital, or repairs to a durable piece of medical equipment, send a kid to camp or many other wonderful things. These children are suffering an insidious disease. Please help!

Go to my MDA website and pledge a small or modest donation. Credit cards are accepted. Website link:

https://www.joinmda.org/2010monmcklockup/carl_w_schwartz

Thank you! Now, back to jail!!!:eek:

CarlInJailBW1.jpg

MonkeyCarl.jpg
Carl

Post edited by schwarcw on

Comments

• cstmar01
    cstmar01 Posts: 4,424
    edited June 2010
    lol nice pics! and doing this for a good cause! we do something similar at our work for United Way and put a lot of our bosses ect in "jail" and its always a fun time!
  • Freak When C
    Freak When C Posts: 231
    edited June 2010
    Very worthy cause. My friends son loved going to camp. He was a super cool little guy. Died two years ago at the age of 22 from Duchenne muscular dystrophy. I sure do miss my little buddy. :(
  • disneyjoe7
    disneyjoe7 Posts: 11,435
    edited June 2010
    I'm thinking they should lose the key after they place you behind the bars ;)

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 pre-amp
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    Panasonic 42-PX60U Plasma
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    edited June 2010
    Seeing as though it's for a good cause, I hope they throw away the key.:D:D;)

Good on you for doing this to help others.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    edited June 2010
    disneyjoe7 wrote: »
    I'm thinking they should lose the key after they place you behind the bars ;)

beat me by tenth of a second.:rolleyes::D:D
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited June 2010
    actually,, those are some of the best pic;s ever made/seen of Carl-:)- good cause to go to jail for.:)
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • polkfarmboy
    polkfarmboy Posts: 5,703
    edited June 2010
    I dont want to be rude but what if you get butt f'd in there ?
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited June 2010
    Your the man Carl!
  • schwarcw
    edited June 2010
    Thanks for all the kind words and fun remarks. Please make a small contribution for this fundraising effort!

Regards,

Carl
    Carl

• ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited June 2010
    I dont want to be rude but what if you get butt f'd in there ?

What if he actually enjoys it:eek:
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    edited June 2010
    Garsh-dammit Carl!! Again!!! How much this time........?
    You sir, are a troublemaker!
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    edited June 2010
    I sent some bail $. Chump!
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited June 2010
    schwarcw wrote: »
    Thanks for all the kind words and fun remarks. Please make a small contribution for this fundraising effort!

Regards,

Carl

I'm in Carl. It's not much but you've been so kind to me over the years that I gave what I could.
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited June 2010
  • cnh
    cnh Posts: 13,284
    edited June 2010
    Yorgos has said it most simply and the best! Sounds like a great cause...we will certainly 'give' something!

Good luck!

cnh
    Currently orbiting Bowie's Blackstar.!

Polk Lsi-7s, Def Tech 8" sub, HK 3490, HK HD 990 (CDP/DAC), AKG Q701s
    [sig. changed on a monthly basis as I rotate in and out of my stash]
  • schwarcw
    edited June 2010
    You guys are terrific!

George, Joe I love you both! Let's do a threesome!
    Carl