Tomb Raider

Options
SPEAKER7
SPEAKER7 Posts: 355
edited November 2001 in Music & Movies
Just my opinion!!!!

I just picked up the copy of tomb raider dvd today....

I found the movie pretty exciting(so far)....very fast past , decent amount of action to keep me awake and the best part so far that i like about the move is the sound quality (in dolby ) ....lot's of BASS.....it makes the movie that much more interesting to watch.....but i will have to finish watching the rest tommorrow!

well, that's my take and lets see what everyone else thinks about the sound part especially!! and sorry no free coupons.

dc.
Post edited by SPEAKER7 on

Comments

• Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 1,853
    edited November 2001
    Options
    How can you even say one sentence about Tomb Raider, let alone several, and not mention Angelina Jolie's ****??? I mean, they don't call it Boob Raider for nothing!

Aaron
  • Micah Cohen
    Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
    edited November 2001
    Options
    This one promises to be both a demo and babe fest. I guess we'll be picking this one up for the office. Can't be worse than "The Mummy" with Brendan Fraser.

What are some cool demo scenes for "Tomb Raider." (I mean, in which scenes will my sound system perform, and in which scenes will I get good glimpses of the prizes? :D )

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
  • SPEAKER7
    SPEAKER7 Posts: 355
    edited November 2001
    Options
    Micah,

I will have to let you decide when you pick up your copy( i find there's quite abit of bass through out the movie) just my opinion .....and sorry man.....not a heck of alot of ****....so Aaron.....you better just imagine....hee! hee!

dc.